Hot Tub

"Fuck dude, there's a hot tub down here. Private room too, you think no one's here?" Stan asked me.

I sighed, "You wanna fuck in the hot tub?"

"I wanna fuck in the hot tub."

"Stan-" I was pinned to the wall.

Smut warning

He started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Stan- you sure you wanna do this, here?" I attempted to say without moaning.

He responded by pushing me toward the hot tub and getting in it himself.

"C'mon, it'll be the first time you've fucked in a hot tub... right?"

I chuckled, "Yes, and fine. Get over here."

I hopped in and the water splashed me. Stan sat on the bench, and I waded over. I grabbed his head and started pushing his lips against mine, shoving my tongue down his throat.

"Mhmm.." He moaned.

Stan grabbed my waist as I sat up and on his lap, twirling my finger on his chest.

I lifted up my knee and started rubbing it on his crotch.

"Ky- mhmm~"

Stan curled his arms around the edge of the tub and tensed his legs up, clearly enjoying the pleasure.

I pulled away from him and started kissing down his chest, throwing my hands down his swim trunks.

"O-oh fuck! Kyle!" He moaned.

I pulled down his shorts and eyed his dick. Then, I held my breath and went underwater, opening my mouth and sucking at his dick.

I could feel Stan fidgeting and twitching, and I wrapped my arms around his legs, rubbing his thighs.

"Fuck, Kyle!"

I barely heard Stan underwater, but I needed some air. I let go of his dick and came up for air.

"No Kyle, don't stop." He panted, "D- don't stop."

I gasped for air and then submerged under the water once again.

This time I started sucking on Stan's dick and started stroking it.

"Oh fuck!" I heard from the surface.

I used my other hand to start squeezing his thighs. He started to squirm and I felt him clawing at my skin.

"Oh my god, Kyle. I'm-"

Stan came into my mouth, and I swallowed it.

I swam back up to the surface.

"Fuck dude, you were right. Hot tub sex is great. But- we should probably tell them to change out the water, because it's kind of disgusting." I told him.

Stan nodded while pulling up his swim trunks, "Yeah, now that I really think about it bathing in someone else's cum is absolutely revolting."

We both got out of the hot tubs and went over to the hotel staff awkwardly. Our story was that I had a bladder issue and accidentally peed in the tub. I don't know if they bought it but at least they cleaned it out.

"Should we get back to the water park?" Stan asked.

"It hasn't bern two hours since we've last eaten yet." I told him.

Stan chuckled, "Who cares? That was just an excuse to go mess around. C'mon, let's go to the rapids!"

Stan once again dragged me out of the hotel and straight into the water park.

We arrived at the park once again and started going toward the rapids.

Suddenly, a voice from behind us.

"Stan and Kyle! Where've you guys been?"

Tolkien appeared behind us, a questioning look in his eyes.

I turned around, "Uhm, just had to get something from our bags at the hotel."

Tolkien seemed to buy it because he left us alone.

"Okay, rapids now!" I yelled.

Even though you aren't supposed to run in water parks, we both ran right to the rapids.

The instructor gave us both life jackets and we jumped in, the waves crashing against us.

"Stan! Woo!" I screamed.

Stan was grinning ear to ear, "Ha! This is great!"

The water swished us to and fro, crashing into the walls of the narrow pool. We eventually made it to the entrance again and got out of the pool.

"That was fun!" I told Stan.

He nodded in agreement.

We both walked around the water park looking for everyone else, and we found a good chunk of people in the kiddy area. There was a bucket that would fill up with water, and once it was almost full it would flip over and dunk everyone.

The whole group was over there waiting for the bucket to fall. It was kind of ironic, seeing a whole class of high schoolers all in the kid's area at a water park.

My thoughts we interrupted by some voices.

"Guys! Get over here!" Craig yelled, "It's tipping over any minute!"

Stan and I ran over to where the whole group was and stood there waiting for the bucket to fall.

It was actually very scary, the looming threat of getting dunked with water. I grabbed Stan's hand and hugged him.

"Queers." Kenny commented.

I flipped him off from where I thought his voice came from.

"It's about to tip!" Craig shouted.

"Three, tw-"

My whole body was instantly soaked.

"Woo!" Stan cheered, patting the back of my head.

I sighed and melted into his touch. It was so comforting.

"All right everyone! The water park is about to close for the day! You can decide what to do for dinner in your individual groups! Just make sure to get back to the hotel by midnight!"

Everyone nodded and started dispersing into their groups once again.

Craig, Kenny, Tweek, Cartman, Bebe, Stan, and I all huddled together.

"So, what do you guys wanna do for dinner?" Kenny asked.

Stan jokingly suggested to go down to the Denny's across the street. Cartman took it very literal.

Kenny sighed, "Are we really doing Denny's?"

Cartman nodded aggressively, and everyone else just shrugged their shoulders.

"You guys are idiots." He told us.

After a while, we all just started following Cartman to the changing rooms and walked over to Denny's.

Author's Note:

So I'm gonna be wrapping this story up soon, but my other story is still being made :>

Sorry, but I'm just not really into the plot anymore, but thank you for reading!