Festival

"What the fuck?!"

I stood there in shock, waiting for an answer out of either one of them.

"Stan! It's not what it looks like- I swear-"

"Well then what is it!?" I yelled at Kyle.

Kyle sighed, "Give me a second to explain myself, Jesus Christ dude. So, what happened was..."

Flashback

Kyle POV

I sat on my chair while biting on my pen and mentally preparing myself for tomorrow's workload. School was gonna be rough.

DING!

My phone started me, but eventually I got the courage to pick it up and read the message.

Wendy: Kyle! I need you right now! The student council had a vote and now you're the one doing the festival for the seniors! I have some ideas, can we meet to talk about it?

Shit, I forgot about the festival. Well, guess I got extra work to do. I started typing on the screen texting Wendy back. I had gotten to know her pretty well when I joined the Student Council and when I moved to South Park again.

Kyle: Okay, wanna meet at my place? I already got some stuff planned.

That was a lie, I had absolutely nothing in mind.

Wendy: Alright! Be there in 10.

I scrambled all around my room trying to put together rough plans for the festival. Eventually I ended up getting some scrappy notes and ideas down.

Just when I sat down to catch my breath, I heard the doorbell ring and soon after my mother's footsteps to answer it.

Soon enough I heard Wendy's footsteps coming up the stairs, and she opened the door to my room.

"Hey Kyl- Jesus Christ what happened to you?!"

I was sweating so much from running around my room for the past ten minutes, and upstairs was very hot, so that definitely didn't help.

"Oh, n- nothing." I panted, "j- just did a little workout."

Wendy started chuckling, clearly not buying my excuse.

"Okay, 'workout.'" She laughed.

We both sat down on the floor and spread out all of the papers and notebooks we would need to help us plan the festival.

—Timeskip—

"Ugh, this is getting tiring." Wendy sighed.

"Do you want some water?" I asked her, "Might help you stay awake."

She nodded, so I got up and went downstairs.
I noticed that the downstairs bathroom was occupied.

I grabbed two glasses because I wanted some too, and filled them up. Then, carefully, I wobbled up the stairs trying to keep both the cups upright.

I carefully opened the door and gave Wendy her water.

"Thank you!"

"No problem." I replied.

Wendy downed her water instantly.

"Want more..?" I hesitantly asked.

She nodded, so I went back downstairs to fill up her cup again. When I was walking up the stairs again, I saw that the upstairs bathroom was occupied too. Strange.

Once I gave Wendy her water, we could finally start working again. She placed her notebook on her lap and started citing ideas for the upcoming festival.

I picked up my water, filled to the brim.

Apparently, I hadn't put my chair in it's usual place, because I thought I was sitting near it. So, I leaned back, expecting the chair to catch me, but it didn't.

I got splashed in the face with water, dripping all over my shirt.

"God dammit." I muttered.

"Maybe you should change shirts?" Wendy asked, clearly trying to hold in her laughter.

"Maybe." I grumbled.

I got up and grabbed a new shirt from my dresser. Just then, I remembered that both bathrooms were occupied. Shit.

"Wendy, do you mind in I change in here? Cause both bathrooms are occupied an-"

"You're fine dude. You're gay and I'm not a weirdo, so just chill out. Change in here if you want." She responded.

I sighed in relief. She didn't make this awkward!

I sat down on the floor once again and pulled my old shirt off. Just then, the door slammed open.

Present

Stan POV

"So that's what happened." Kyle explained.

"Ohhhhh okay." I understood now. Maybe I should jump to insane conclusions, I just really liked Kyle.

Wendy sighed, "I guess I'll get going now, leave you two alone~"

I heard Kyle facepalm, and I just rolled my eyes. Maybe some alone time wouldn't be so bad...

I started going near him, "So, wanna continue what we were doing in Florida?"
I asked him.

Kyle laughed, "I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet, but I'll certainly make out with you."

I sat myself down on his bed while Kyle started kissing me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and stuck his hands up my shirt.

He started to get more rough, and I started moaning louder. Once Kyle got tired, I started doing the exact same things to him, except this time, I started sucking and nipping at his neck every so often.

"Fuck, Stan~!" He moaned.

I started to get more into it, and he just went nuts. Kyle started to moan extremely loud, so loud I though his family would hear.

I pulled away from him, "Dude, are you okay?"

He started panting, "Yeah, I guess I'm just really, really loud. It's hard to contain, okay?"

He turned red and I could tell he was embarrassed.

"It's okay, but we probably shouldn't do this in our houses anymore." I told him.

He was shocked, "Well then where do we do it?"

I chuckled, "What about... Our Place?"

Author's Note:

So this chapter is around 100-200 words shorter than normal, sorry about that, I just wanted to have a good cliffhanger and it ended pretty good right there.

ALSO! So please tell me in this comment if you want to see smut in this story. If it's included it would be an extra scene- I don't really care for writing smut, but if you wanna see it then please tell me 🙏

Also also! Keep and eye out for my new story, I'm almost done with the first three parts, and they're fairly long- and it's got a sort of good gimmick.

Thank you for reading! New chapter should be out around Wednesday or Thursday.