Beach

That didn't really help.

I just realized that I was in love with my best friend, but the fact still stands. He was passed out in the bathroom with me.

I sighed, might as well stay here until he wakes up. I pulled out my phone and started messing around, just doing random shit.

After about fifteen minutes, I heard Stan start to stir. Currently his head was on my lap, and this might be hard to explain.

"Kyle?" He asked.

"Hey Stan." I replied.

"What happened?"

"Stan you got really drunk, and you passed out."

He still wasn't fully in the moment, but he was still able to remember some things. Soon, Stan's face went fully red, and I could tell he remembered something he was very embarrassed about.

"Uh- did I-"

I cut him off, "You were drunk, it doesn't matter. Now let's get back to the table."

We both got up, and I helped Stan walk to the table. Kenny saw us and immediately thought something was going on.

"Ooh, where have you two been?" He asked.

"Nowhere." I stated, trying not to give anything away.

"Well, make sure to use protection next ti-"

"Kenny!" I yelled, "We weren't doing that! Get your mind out of the gutter!"

He smiled and turned away, starting to chat with Clyde.

I helped Stan out for the rest of dinner, giving him water and holding him upright. Sooner or later, Tolkien rounded everyone up. He paid and we all got back into the limo.

"Dude! What happened to Stan?" Craig laughed.

I sighed, "Way too many beers."

Ha! He looks dead!" Clyde joked.

Stan really didn't look so good... it was almost like he was gonna-

"STAN GET TO THE WINDOW!" I yelled, rolling down the window and pushing Stan's face out. I heard him puking, yuck.

Suddenly, I realized everyone was staring at us. I looked down and saw our position. I was pushing right up against Stan's back, and basically hugging him from behind.

The whole limo erupted into laughter when they saw my embarrassed face.

"Fuck off." I told Kenny, who was wheezing right next to me.

Kenny smiled, "DUDE! That's hilarious! You guys gay or something?"

"N- No!" I responded.

Thankfully, Stan popped his head back into the car, looking a bit better.

"Shut it you assholes." He ordered. Everyone went silent for a bit before returning to the usual chatter.

The limo stopped and we finally arrived at the house. I carried Stan on my back (He was heavy but I pride myself on being fairly strong.) We made it up to our room, and I plopped Stan on the bed.

I went to go brush my teeth and get a shower. When I finished up and pulled on some pajamas, I saw Stan practically passed out on the floor. I sighed, pulling him up onto the bed and into my arms. I pulled the covers over us, and laid down waiting for sleep to overcome me.

-Stan POV-
I woke up with a massive hangover, today was gonna be fun. Kyle had clearly already gotten up, since I was the only person in our bed. I got up and showered and changed, my headache slowly dying down. Soon after, I went downstairs and saw everyone mingling in the kitchen.

"Woo! Finally, Stan's here." Clyde greeted me.

Tolkien clapped, "Now we can go to the beach- it's basically in the backyard. We have a relaxing day planned! So go and chill at the beach, or stay inside to do... things." He looked at Tweek and Craig.

Craig sighed, "Well I'd like you to know that Tweek and I are going to spend all day at the beach!"

Tolkien rolled his eyes. Everyone started to leave the house except for Kyle and I.

"So what exactly happened last night?" I asked him.

His face went completely red. Fuck, I probably said something totally stupid. Then, it came back to me.

"Well, you passed out in the bathroom. But I took care of you, don't worry." Something about his warm smile gave me butterflies. I loved him so much.

But, that didn't save me the embarrassment. He didn't know I remembered...

Kyle and I grabbed some towels and went out to the beach where we met up with Clyde and Tolkien. They were acting rather odd to each other.

Then, I saw it. Clyde had put on some terribly matching foundation on his neck. Ooh, this was getting good.

"Clyde, did you do anything last night?" I asked him.

His face turned pink, "Nope, nothing I haven't done before."

I laughed, "Clyde, did you do Tolkien?"

Right when I said that Tolkien sprayed out the water he was drinking.

"How the fuck did you know?" He asked.

"Clyde's neck is covered in a complete different shade of foundation." I pointed out.

"Fuck, you're right. Clyde come here, put on this scarf." Tolkien sighed.

I chuckled, even Clyde got laid last night. I really wanted Kyle like that, but what if he doesn't like me back? That would be the end of a friendship that lasted so long.

I sighed and walked over to a secluded area. It was right by the shore. I sat down and watched the ocean, it was so peaceful.

Soon, I heard footsteps from behind me.

"Stan. You remember what happened."

I heard Kyle, he was right behind me. I turned around to see him standing a ways away with a determined glare.

"Barely. The one thing I can recall is that you never gave me a response back." I told him.

I told him I liked him. He never said anything back.

Kyle sighed and sat down next to me, looking me in the eyes.

"Stan."

He paused.

"Kyle, there's no need t-" He cut me off.

Kyle pressed his lips against mine. His hands were on my shoulders as he kept kissing me. I started to kiss back, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer.

He pulled away. "Was that a good enough answer?" He asked.

I smiled, "I dunno, you might have to clear it up one more time."

We both laughed and held hands. I guess this was official now.

I was dating my best friend.

Author's Note:

So you might've noticed the grammar's been getting worse, and that's because I'm very bad at spelling and writing- so just- forgive me if there are any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes