Questions

Stan and I spent the rest of the day at the beach, watching the waves. We were holding hands, and everything felt right in the world.

We were probably there for an hour. Then, I heard footsteps.

"Heh, you guys look gay. Anyways we're going back in the house. Tolkien planned a game of truth or dare." Kenny smacked his hand to his face, "It's a dumb kitty game. I still got no clue why he did that."

Stan and I got up, helping each other through the sand. It was weird to think of Stan this way, but it felt right.

-Timeskip-

-Stan POV-
I sighed and put on an oversized shirt. It was comfortable, and that's really all that mattered. Tolkien wanted us to stay up tonight like we did in forth grade. Truth or dare, spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven, the whole sha-bang. I honestly wasn't too excited because my mind was still stuck on Kyle. We liked each other...

"STAN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard Kenny tell from downstairs. Well, I guess that's my cue.

I walked downstairs to see everyone sitting down in a circle in the living room. There was a single bottle in the middle. Oh god.

I quickly joined the circle, and Tolkien started to explain the rules.

"So, this is gonna be a little different from a normal spin the bottle game because there's a couple here." For a second I thought he knew about Kyle and I, but I realized he was talking about Tweek and Craig. Phew.

He carried on, "So if it lands on either Craig or Tweek, they just have to kiss each other."

Soon enough, Kenny asked the question we were all thinking.

"Dude why are we playing spin the bottle when there are only guys here?"

Tolkien laughed, "Because you're all fucking queers. And don't act like you don't know."

"How the fuck do you know?" I asked.

Tolkien shrugged, "I have a pretty good gay-dar Marsh."

I sighed, well I guess I did know everyone here was gay, but how did Tolkien find out Kyle and I's sexuality? I suppose I'll never know.

At that point the game started. Tolkien spun the bottle first. It landed on Craig. Tweek and Craig gave each other a little peck on the lips.

"Alright, my turn!" Clyde yelled.

The bottle spun for a few moments before halting on Kenny.

"Oh man! Didn't get T-" Clyde slapped his hand over my mouth.

He whispered, "Don't you tell anyone!"

It was extremely awkward, but he and Kenny kissed. Ugh, why was I even playing this game?

"Stan! You go next." I heard Kyle say.

What? Why would Kyle want me to play? Weren't we like, kind of together?

"Uhm, okay..." I grabbed the bottle and quickly spun it. I closed my eyes in fear, and I saw it landed on Tweek. Thank god!

Tweek and Craig kissed once again.

"You go Kyle!" Clyde suggested.

"Alright then!" Kyle sounded excited, did he not love me like I thought he did?

Kyle grabbed the bottle and spun it hard. I kept track of where it was going, and soon, it landed on... Butters!? Fuck! Now Kyle's gonna kiss Butters and I can't do anything about it.

I closed my eyes while they kissed.

Suddenly, I heard Tolkien.

"This is getting boring, you guys wanna play truth or dare?" He asked.

"Oh hell yeah!" Craig responded, "Let me go first." He smirked at me... what was he planning?

"Okay, go." Tolkien said.

"Alright." Craig stretched, "Kyle, truth or dare?"

Oh no... Craig had suspected something at the party! Kyle, please, please pick truth!

Kyle turned around and clearly saw my pleading expression. He looked at me, wondering what the hell I was so bent up about. I mouthed to him, Please pick truth! He's gonna tell us to kiss!

Kyle sighed, "Truth?"

Craig smiled, did I fall right into his trap?

"Kyle, do you love Stan?"

NO! This CANNOT be happening!! Fuck! Kyle please lie!

"Pfft, Stan? No way-" He answered, the issue is he was a terrible liar.

Everyone immediately started laughing.

"Stan! Ya hear that? You've got an admirer!" Clyde wheezed.

I blushed, and Kyle was hiding his face with his hat.

Soon, the laughing died down.

Craig chuckled, "Don't worry Kyle, I think Stan might feel the same way." He winked.

"Alright Alright! Can we get onto the next question please?" I asked.

"Okay." Tweek replied. "I- I wanna go ne- next."

"Alright, shoot." I replied.

"Stan truth or dare?"

I thought about this... if I said truth they were gonna ask something embarrassing about Kyle and I again.

"Dare." I answered.

Tweek and Craig whispered in each other's ears for a couple of minutes. They started laughing.

Tweek could barely say this without laughing. "I- I dare you to l- leave! Ha!"

Honestly, this was pretty funny. I laughed with everyone else, and soon got up to my room. It was a relief.

-Timeskip-

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. It was Kyle.

"What's up? Aren't you still playing with the guys?"

He smiled, "No, I left a few rounds after you did. I couldn't play without you."

I blushed, "Wanna spend this time doing something else..?" I asked.

Kyle clearly got the idea. He stepped inside and closed the door. Then, he pinned me to the wall.

Our mouths pushed together as we kissed, he tasted like vanilla, maybe it was his lip balm. Things started to escalate when I felt Kyle trying to push his tongue inside my mouth. I slightly parted my lips, and he slid his tongue in.

I don't know how long I've wanted to do this. His tongue hit the walls of my mouth, and I let out a slight moan. I was worried, what if the guys downstairs heard us?

Kyle's other arm started to wander off as he continued to kiss me, and I soon knew where it went. He slid his hand up my shirt and grabbed onto my shoulder. His tongue still in my mouth, I started to push into his mouth.

I grabbed his hand and led him over to the bed. I pulled away from the kiss. He looked disappointed for a little until I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. Now, I slipped my arm under his shirt and grabbed him by the waist. I kissed him passionately before separating our lips. He, again, looked sad. But then, I started kissing him on his neck. I began sucking at his tender skin. I could hear the slightest moans from Kyle. He grabbed onto my head, and he started to run his fingers through my hair.

"Stan!" He moaned.

He was getting louder, so I kissed him to shut him up. I slid my tongue into his mouth and bit his lip. Muffled moans came out of him.

I started to take his shirt off when someone busted into the room.

"No fucking way!"

It was Craig.

Summary:
The whole group decided to play fun party games after leaving the beach. They played spin the bottle and truth or dare. In spin the bottle, Kyle kissed Butters and Clyde kissed Kenny. In truth or dare, it was revealed to everyone that Kyle liked Stan. In the same game, Stan was dared to leave, so he went in his room. Later, Kyle left the game because Stan wasn't there and they had a fun time in their room, until Craig came in. So now Craig knows that Kyle and Stan are with each other.