Extra Smut Scene

A/N-
So I just read this story again and literally couldn't live with myself because this was my first ever story and first ever time writing smut, so I'm redoing it so it's better and doesn't suck so fucking bad.

If the writing style is a little different it's cause this is a while after this story was made

"You sure you're ready?" I asked him.

"Would you stop asking me that? I'm sure." Kyle told me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me on his lap and pushed his lips against mine.

"Mmm," I gave a content sigh as I moved my hands to the back of his neck.

I tilted his face upwards as we continued to kiss, but then I could feel his tongue pushing at my lips.

I quickly parted my mouth to let him in as a moved my hand to his waistline.

I pushed him down and separated our kiss before licking up his neck. He gave a shudder.

Soon I started to suck at his neck aggressively. Kyle's hands were balled up in fists as he bit his lip hard.

"F- fuck." He muttered.

I now moved both of my hands to his waist and slowly brought them underneath his shirt while still toying with his neck.

"You can take it off." He told me.

I pulled off his shirt and propped him up against the cooler while I sucked all over his collarbone.

Eventually I moved one of my hands down to his V-line and the other to his crotch. I could feel him getting harder by the second, and it made me extremely impatient.

"Dude- this is awesome." I chuckled.

Kyle's eyes light up as he lets out a sigh of relief, "It's so intimidating though... it's like it's so serious."

"Doesn't have to be serious. Just two homies- not gay and with the socks on." I pointed down to my socks.

Kyle immediately pulled both of his socks and mine off.

"What does that make this now then, huh?" He laughed.

"Uhh-"

He interrupted me by climbing on top of me and pinning me down to the floor as he began to kiss me again. He started to take off my shirt and I helped him.

Kyle now rubbed his hands down my waist as he started kissing at my v-line.

I could feel every kiss go right into my erection, making me harder than ever and desperate to get relief.

"Hey- hey Kyle you should- ngh- holy shit dude-"

I clenched my teeth as I gripped the bottom of the tent. As he kept getting closer I kept losing it.

"What Stan?" He looked up, stopping.

I gave a groan of annoyance and immediately tackled him to the floor. Now I was on top of him.

"I was about to say you should fuck me, but now the tables have turned."

Kyle's face went red and I chuckled.

I undid his belt and threw it to the side, now slowly pulling off his pants while kissing at his waist.

Once his pants were fully off I sat up on my knees with Kyle's legs right between them. I quickly took off my own belt and tossed it too. Then I frantically pulled off my pants, but then I fell over in the process.

"Fucking dammit..." I muttered while Kyle was laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHA! You- you- hah- that was really fucking funny."

I rolled my eyes and climbed on top of him again, "What's fucking funny is that you won't be able to feel your legs tomorrow."

Kyle's eyes went wide and he gulped, "Well- let's not get too ahead of ourselves, Stan- I mea-"

His eyes rolled back as I began to palm the bulge in his boxers.

"That's what you get for laughing at my misfortune!" I chuckled.

"Mis- misfortune my ass- ngh, you- you were just an idio-"

I pulled down his boxers in a swift move and saw his dick spring up. I immediately grabbed it and stopped him from saying another word.

I kept pumping it and then I began to suck on his v-line again.

Just when he was almost at climax, I started to slow down, and I heard whines from him.

"God dammit Stan, I hate you."

"I highly doubt that, y'know since I'm about to fuck you- speaking of-"

I pulled my boxers down and kissed Kyle again before pulling away and grabbing the lube.

After warming Kyle up and coating my dick in the stuff, I prepared myself.

"Okay- well I've never done this before and neither have you so- tell me is it hurts, and then tell me what to do after. If I hit your prostate tell me."

Kyle nodded and spread out his legs as I lined myself up and entered him.

Oh my g- holy shit.

I never thought I could experience this much pleasure- ever.

The feeling of my dick pressing against Kyle was indescribable- so I'm not gonna describe it.

He gave a silent wince.

"Okay, this isn't that bad. I've felt way worse pain, just not really in this region." He told me.

I laughed, "Yeah, thank god Cartman never beat your ass literally."

Kyle tried to suppress in a giggle.

"Dude, this is supposed to be serious, right?"

"Who cares? As long as we're having a good time does it really matter?"

"You're right," He tells me, "Now start going."

I chuckled, "Whatever you say."

I started off slow but went faster and faster until it reached the point where Kyle was biting onto a shirt he packed for the next day with all his might.

"Mmmm!" He mumbled.

"Fuck. -Kyle- I'm- Close-"

I guess I hit his prostate again because he clenched down on the shirt extremely hard and gave a scream.

"Mmum mee." He told me.

"What?"

Kyle took the shirt out of his mouth shakily while I was still thrusting.

"Jerk me- off- ngh- agh-"

I took Kyle's orders and, while still thrusting, began to jerk Kyle off.

He instantly put the t-shirt back in and started breathing heavily. I could see spit dripping down.

"Oh fuck!"

I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt myself hitting climax.

Kyle moaned extremely loudly as I filled him up, but he didn't cum yet.

I continued to pump his cock, rubbing my thumb over the tip at times, and rubbing my hands all over his waistline for around a minute before he finally finished. Fuck,
it takes a lot to make that man cum.

I pulled out and gave a content sigh before grabbing the shirt Kyle had in his mouth and putting it in a secluded corner.

I helped him clean up and put on boxers since he was exhausted, and I can understand why.

I put on some pajamas and sighed, snuggling up next to him and falling asleep.