Extra Chapter 2 - Cheats

Context: For those who don't know, there's an anti-cheat thingy in Doors. If ya get caught cheating then Ambush will just kill you, and then you get a special message (Search it if you're still confused)

The Player woke up in a black void. How did he get up here? All he could remember was that he was in the elevator, he had stolen some items from the Main Hall.

This was it, he was finally going to leave this place.

"Hey."

A voice from behind him said. Startled, the Player jumped, turning around to see a person in the elevator.

"A-Ambush?! H-How'd you get in here?!"

Ambush smirked. "Tryna cheat our way out of here, aren't we? You know, we have a certain way of dealing with your kind."

"N-No, I swear, I wasn-"

And it was just like that, the next moment, it was all black.

The Player looked around, he recognised this place, it was where he always went before he restarted.

In front of him was someon he'd seen before, many, many times before.

"Spirit...?"

Spirit said nothing, the friendly, helpful aura around her was gone.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh.

"Bruh."

(This is actually what Spirit says in game)

The Player was confused, why was she repeating the same thing over and over again?

"Just letting you know Ambush killed you infinite times so all your revivs are gone, sorry.

"Bruh.

"Bruh."

And like that, the world around the Player faded away.

"Hah! Got'em!" Spirit said happily as she and Ambuh walked back into the Main Hall.

"I know right? That was so fun! We should do it again next time!" Ambush said.

Everyone was waiting for them back at the Main Hall.

"Not fair how you two get to mess with the cheaters..." Halt said gloomily.

"We'll let you try next time," Ambush said, winking at him.