Prologue

Author's pov

"I'm telling you, I don't know why people are so judgemental and offensive for King the Land put a Arab Prince! I mean what the hell?! They're okay with the Japanese, Chinese, French, American, and even Hindu and Pakistan but Middle Eastern?! That's racist, Diana!" The woman soon heard the young girl's comments through her smartphone and replied with a 'hmm'.

The woman had a long and beautiful, bright blonde hair in the set of soft and messy waves  before she formed her slightly pinkish lips into a smile.

"I know but still, you know people are often like that. Even the actor isn't even Arab, he's Indian and do you remember when they did that Live Action film of the Avatar The Last Airbender?"

"Oh, God...Please, don't remind me of that....they were so inappropriate with the culture of ATLA. Zuko wasn't Hindu! Aang, Katara, and Sokka weren't white! Well, at least the new Live Action series of them are now Asian and Native American...I do kind of wish that Katara and Zuko did end up together"

"I know, anyways. How are you doing over there?"

"Good, Astrid and Luna are still in their fangirl mode due to Prince Callisto kissed twice Penelope. They're still fangirling about so bad"

"Of course, they are. Anyways, do you want me to buy you something in downtown? Like candy or sweets?"

"No thanks, I'm good"

"Alright, see ya in home"

"See ya, Diana"

The woman soon hanged her phone as revealing her name.

Diana.

Diana Rose, a professional ballet dancer of most successful and famous ballet company in one and only, Los Angeles.

Diana is woman of average height and youthful appearance despite she's in her early thirties. She has slim, voluptuous figure with willowy limbs, and of Eurasian and West Asian/Middle Eastern descent. She has long, wavy blonde hair passes down her waist with soft bangs framed her face and her rose colored eyes, as her bangs were slitted in the middle. Also, she's described to be stunningly beautiful if she was a fairy or a nymph.

She wore simple and modern clothes, a white blouse tucked into her blue jeans and her sleeves rolled over to her elbows, she has a black belt with a gold buckle as wearing white sneakers.

She had her small Chanel purse as walking through the city of Los Angeles.

She was going to downtown where there was Little Tokyo and Koreatown.

Diana soon noticed the posters of the famous and well-known Manhwa named Who made a Princess and adding the new poster of the upcoming adaptation animated Chinese series.

'I guess it's the Chinese Anime who's doing adaptation of Who made me a Princess. It's a Korean Webtoon and the story of Athanasia de Alger Obelia/Lee Jihye. Her previous first life, she was the Abandoned Princess and throw to be execute by her cold-hearted father, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia who was around that time, a bastard and corrected by my little sister, one of worst father who his love/wife died at birth and blamed the kid for that. Either way, it was very bad for Athanasia as her second life, she did experienced the same thing again in her second life as Lee Jihye. Her mother died at childbirth, her father left her like the heartless bastard is he, and she lived her life depressed and poor. That lead her to died at the age of 18 or 20 out of depression. Poor girl but she managed to live in a home fill of gold and receiving the familial love from her father and everyone's. I don't know why but I always felt empathy towards Athanasia and even Claude despite the times he made me pissed'