Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor

Author's pov

"Diana is just enjoying her vacation, Mamá"

"Are you sure? I mean she haven't call me two days ago"

"I know but she's own her adult, she's 34 years old, Mamá. She's not a little girl despite in your view she is"

"I guess you're right. Anyways, I have to go back and helping others. And maybe, I might enjoy myself with some Margaritas"

"Don't drink too much. Bye, Ma"

"Bye sweetie"

A young girl soon end her color before she sighs in pure disbelief for lying to her mother.

Well, adoptive mother.

"Diana...Sis...Where are you? It's already been two days...What happened?" She mumbled to herself while sitting down on the couch of her living room.

Suddenly the door open as revealing fraternal twins sisters coming in and closing the door.

The teenager girl who has Mexican and also, Indigenous descent looks at the twins as standing up.

"So, anything? Did you find her scent?" She asked which the one with brown hair shook her sadly.

"No, her scent ended in a Korean Cafe in Koreatown. It was a dead end" the girl soon said which the Amerindian girl soon sat down in stress and sighing more.

"No... I can't keep lying to Mamá like this. She will freak out if she finds out Diana is missing, and she will start a freaking riot to find her"

"Typical of Auntie. No wonder why Dad, Mom along with Uncle and Aunt Ylva stated that she's craziest out of them as being the infamous legend, the Bloody Rose Valkyrie" the blonde one soon said as knowing well her aunt.

Yup, she will start a freaking riot.

"But we find something that could lead you to find Diana as we give you lot of time to find her before Auntie get suspicious" the blonde twin soon explained which the teenager looks at her.

"What did you find?"

"We found the scent of human's magic"

Meanwhile in WMMAP's world~

"You know, Ces. The Princess been lately visiting the Magician of the Black Tower lot" one of the maids soon said to her fellow maid who nodded in agreement.

Those were Princess Athanasia's maids, Hannah and Ces.

Hannah has auburn hair with matching color eyes.

Ces has ashy purple hair with matching color eyes too like Hannah.

"Yeah, that's true. Ever since His Majesty did that scene on his birthday and the Princess running away...I supposed her comfort was the Master of the Black Tower who could protect her...I mean like the Young Lord of the Alphus Duchy who also likes our beloved Princess, he too cares for her" Ces said as having her arms crossed and giving her opinion about the previous events of the Emperor's birthday.

She wasn't happy what he did, and she wanted to quit to find Athanasia alongside with Hannah, but they stayed because of Lilian York, the Head Maid who waited for the return of their beloved princess.

I mean yeah, Lily changed their minds.

"That could explain why she's visiting the Warlock more and also leaving early from her daily routine with His Majesty...It must be love!" Hannah optimistically spoke up with an energetic smile which Ces looks at her with a stern expression.