Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor

Update Information Character~

Layla is Jew but she's mixed Jewish descent; she's half Sephardic Jew (Spanish Jew) and Mizrahi Jew (Middle Eastern Jew).

Her father was a Jew of Spain while her mother was lived in the North Africa region with her nomadic group.

Layla was taken in by Vlad Dracula Tepes the strongest Vampire and former ruler of Transylvania when her parents and her nomadic group were wrongfully executed and leaving her a homeless orphan.

Layla was turned vampire when she was 18 years old, but she wasn't bitten.

Author's pov

"Huh?! You knocked out Papa! Lucas! You scumbag!!!"-Athanasia

"Ah! Ouch!!!!"-Lucas

'Serves him right for interrupting us playing Uno, well, historical Uno' Nayeli thought while Athanasia hit Lucas on the shoulder for knocking out Claude.

They were back in Obelia and the Imperial Palace.

Diana decided to take a bath since she really needs to get rip of the scent of Claude by knowing Ingrid's strong werewolf sense of smell and she could smell a pizza being made from Little Italy.

She loves pizza and meat.

Lily company her as they were in the Emerald Palace.

Athanasia, Lucas and Nayeli were at Emperor's Palace and in Claude's room.

Claude was on his bed and still unconscious since Lucas knocked him out.

"It wasn't my fault! Why he kept walking in the wrong time!" Lucas tried to justify his actions but Athanasia looks at him in unimpressed expression with a irk.

"Lucas, you...Nevermind that! Anyways, what were you and Nayeli talking about?" Athanasia asked which he and Nayeli looked at each other and got little nervous about that question.

Flashback~

"This is a very odd card game...and you made it up?"-Claude

"Yeah, I did. I was bored and created this game...Even my 'Grandma' is pro" Nayeli said as she and Claude were playing a historical Middle East theme Uno game that Nayeli quickly made by her powers.

They were at the edge of the game and they haven't even win against each other.

Nayeli already played Uno and she was good due to experience and she was clever and sharp wit.

Claude who haven't played this game, was also good and of course, being the brilliant but lazy Emperor who rules his Empire wisely and responsibly.

Nayeli didn't think what do since one, she was bad at socialize with another person and two, even Claude was bad at socialize with someone and Felix was his only friend despite he never admits.

Introverts, even I am a introvert.

"So, your mother is strong person"-Claude