Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal

You guys, know you it from the title.

Author's pov

"Huh?" Both Athanasia and Lucas looked at the knocked out heir to the Alpheus Duchy while Nayeli was screaming in a pillow out of embarrassment.

'NAYELI KNOCKED OUT IJEKIEL WITH A BOOK?!?!?' Athanasia mentally screamed in pure shock as Lucas looks at Nayeli who was dying out of embarrassment.

'Oh my God, she's the best aunt in law I ever had' Lucas thought in admiration.

Nayeli quickly called Athanasia and Lucas for help which Athanasia left Jennette that she forgot something whole Lucas join her to see what Nayeli did.

And finding out that she knocked out young handsome nobleman and the only son of Duke Alpheus.

Ijekiel Alpheus.

Ijekiel is a young man possessing the qualities of the House of Alpheus

Ijekiel is a young man possessing the qualities of the House of Alpheus. He appears to be soft-spoken and gentle, with droopy golden eyes and platinum white hair. He is said to be tall for his age and handsome. He is popular with the ladies of high society, often known as "Lord of Soft Charisma".

As being the ducal lord and heir to the wealthy and prominent Alpheus Ducal House, Ijekiel wears fine and lavish variety suits of fine fabric and different colors, mainly white, gray, gold and blue.

He's typical male lead bishonen of romance novel which is in Lovely Princess.

In the WMMAP Webtoon, he's the second male lead and he fell in love twice with Athanasia in LP and WMMAP.

It often gives the readers sympathy and heartbreak by this soft boy.

"I'm so stupid! I didn't notice it was him! Tonta! Tonta! Soy una tonta!!!!" Nayeli screamed through the pillow and in Spanish.

"N-Nayeli, it's not your fault. It was just a accident, right, Lucas?" Athanasia tries to comforts her from this embarrassment.

"Honestly, I think she did a great job" Lucas said with his typical smirk which Nayeli throws him the pillow that she was screaming, on his face.

"Great job?! Great freaking job?! And hit him with the goddamn book?! If I cause brain damage on him by knowing I have a strong grip!!! Estúpido! Ay!" Nayeli straight up yelled him out of pure fury and irritation.

"Wait, you did?"-Athanasia

"No, I didn't. I double checked and I use my powers to heal him from any physical trauma. But the thing that worries me is that he will remember how I look like. I mean I am a Amerindian Latina! I am this memorable!" Nayeli points out by knowing no one in Obelian Empire's capital ever seen a girl like her.

A indigenous girl.

And her worst nightmare is being colonization by the European noble conquerors which she is in similar fantasy European place.