Chapter 21: After the Date

I might put Nayeli a love interest.

I always wanted to do Amerindian girl and East Asian boy couple due to ship of Katara and Zuko.

Don't blame me! They had potential!

Anyways, gets in with the story!

Author's pov

"I didn't think a boat ride would be this calming...Like Ariel and Eric..."-Diana

"Who?"-Claude

"Just some characters from a fairytale"-Diana

'Especially the movie and the Live Action movie that didn't really got like by everyone' Diana thought while she and the cold-hearted Emperor walked through gardens.

It was the end of their date after their boat ride through the lake.

It felt familiar but unfamiliar to Diana since it was the first time she went on a actual date and it was the man she knew from her previous life.

As being single woman in her early thirties, she's very new with the dating and romantic relationships.

'I feel so strange with this date...I mean it's my first time of dating but it doesn't feel like my first date because of him. Besides...I haven't seen Indie with her axe yet' Diana thought as knowing that Ingrid wasn't happy with the date proposal of Claude.

She wanted to gut him out but she didn't due to she promised to tolerate him for Diana and Athanasia as making sure he doesn't screw up.

Especially when his half brother is alive and scheming with their ancestor.

"So...What is that you remember about our past?" Claude soon asked to Diana who looks at him with her rose pink eyes before she looks forward.

"Just some of it...Our first meeting and other things...I don't remember fully about my past life yet... There's somethings I wanted to know" Diana said as Claude looks at her and knowing that Diana remembering everything, including her hardships.

'As much I don't want her to remember how every memory of me being cold and cruel to her during her days of her pregnancy... It's her choice and I can't shield her from that...' Claude thought as recalling Athanasia's words.

Claude doesn't want to hurt Diana and lead her thinking that he hates her for his own actions and selfishness.

And for his actions, he hurt Athanasia in different levels and leading to Diana to think that he resents her.

He wants to amends his actions to Diana and Athanasia.

"I see..." He replied as Diana noticed the fireflies appeared in the gardens and serene sound of the night.

"So..." They both replied at the same time that made him surprised and looked at each other.

Diana chuckles by his expressionless reaction and looks at him with a smile on her beautiful face.

"It was a nice date, Claude. I really did enjoyed it" Diana soon said with her smile that made Claude's eyes slightly wide before he looks away and have little blush on his ears.

"I'm the Emperor of Obelia, so I did have some spare time to do it this" Claude said while Diana knew that Claude often has spare time when he throw all his work to Felix or just ran away from him.

'Tsundere Emperor' Diana thought amused by him.

"Yeah, yeah, Great Sun of Obelia. I am grateful that you lead your precious time for this date with a shameless and brazen woman like me" Diana playfully spoke towards cold-hearted Emperor whom he was surprised by her brazen personality.