Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter

Author's pov

'I'm so screwed now...Nayeli, help me!!!' Diana gave her the plead look towards Nayeli as she was stunned what she was.

I mean your first time meeting your sister's boyfriend/future brother in law.

Nayeli soon exhaled before she pulled Diana out of Claude's grip and pulled her close to her while looking at Claude with protective look.

As you guys remembered, Nayeli is tall.

She's 5'7".

"You...Who the hell are you grabbing my Mom like that?" She fiercely asked towards him which Diana mentally cried out.

'Nayeli!...But great save!' she thought.

'Okay, I know plan was just convincing the tsundere Emperor that Diana is Diya of Siodonna and nothing happened. But now, his freaking spider sense is tingling and he's now getting very attracted with Diana! It will be worst if Mamá finds out and tries to gut him out!' Nayeli thought.

Claude looks at her before he looks Diana.

"Your daughter is surely taller than you" Claude bluntly said which both Diana and Nayeli looked at him in 'WTF' expression by his choice of words.

Never ask why a girl is taller than her own mother or older sister.

It's inappropriate.

"Mom, I can kick him?"-Nayeli

"No, you can't despite how much I wanted you to do it"-Diana

'They do resembled in personality' Claude thought as looking at fake mom and fake daughter (Adoptive sisters).

Claude slightly titled his head when he sees Nayeli clearly.

'I know many of the Siodonnaians have different skin colors but I never seen a Siodonnaian like her before... She's looks very different and I can't put my finger to it' Claude thought.

Like I said before, most of WWMAP world people are of a Asian descent, well, Obelian Empire and Arlanta Kingdom are Eurasians.

While for Siodonna Sultanate are between of Eurasians, West Asians and South Asians.

If this was Avatar The Last Airbender, they would seen Amerindian like Nayeli and they wouldn't bother to think about it.

But unfortunately, Nayeli might be the first Amerindian Latina whom Claude and Lucas too, ever seen before.

"Claude, this is my daughter Maya. Maya, this is Claude... he's a knight from the Obelian Imperial Palace, where the Princess Athanasia is from" Diana explained as doing something to get Claude from looking at Nayeli.

Nayeli had her arms crossed and look at Claude as not being impressed.

"I can see...Where the idiotic Emperor who throw away his own daughter after he denounced her and getting those pigs hopes up by getting his favor by insulting the Princess" Nayeli savagely gaslighted Claude's actions which Diana mentally facepalms herself as Claude was astonished by her words.

I mean she isn't wrong at all.

Nayeli cares for Athanasia as her favorite character and also, niece and enough to sassed the cold-hearted Emperor of Obelia.

She isn't afraid of him since she grew up with savage former wolf warrioress who has aggressive temper.

'Pigs? She isn't wrong about that, those fools are pigs, including that white dog' Claude thought as referring the ambitious nobles who desperately wants his favor as 'Pigs' and the Duke Roger Alpheus as dog.