Chapter 7: The Visitor

Author's pov

"Sis!"

"Nayeli?!"

"Sis??!"

Athanasia along with the warlock and the maid were shocked when girl called Diana 'Sis'.

Yeah, there was no doubt about it.

That was Diana's adoptive younger sister.

Nayeli.

Nayeli Rosales.

Nayeli is a girl in her mid teens with slim build and average height. As being of Mexican and Native American descent, she's tan skin, has long, shiny black hair reaches down to her waist and parted in the middle of her forehead, her eyes are light blue and slightly sharp, full pinkish lips and have soft yet sharp facial features. She wore beaded earrings of pink, blue and black color, and beaded choker necklace with the matching colors of the earrings with the silver moon crescent on it.

Due to her personable appearance, she is considerably beautiful.

She wore black and white varsity romper jacket over a white cropped top with light blue, high waisted loose jeans and white sneakers.

"Sis! I've been looking over for you! You have no idea how much I was-" she suddenly stopped when she saw blonde girl with beautiful jeweled blue eyes having striking resemblance to her adoptive sister, and the Black haired teen and the maid.

She was shocked as she looks at Diana who sighs.

"Sis...Why there's a girl who looks exactly like you when you were around her age and...What the hell is a mage and maid of European style with her?" Nayeli asked in some shock by seeing Athanasia resembles Diana uncanny.

Diana soon sighs again and looks at her.

"Nayeli, sat down. It's going to be long story for you and them" Diana said and mentally sighs more by knowing this will be lot.

Few moments of explaining on both sides~

"EH?!?! YOUR MOTHER, ADOPTIVE MOTHER IS A WEREWOLF?!?!"-Lily

"THOSE WOLF PEOPLE WHO ARE KNOWN TO BE FEROCIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE AS NICKNAMED THE CHILDREN OF THE MOON?!?!"-Lucas

"GRANDMA IS A PRINCESS?!"'-Athanasia

"Yeah, pretty much it" Diana said as sitting down with her adoptive sister Nayeli who was speechless to find out Diana is the reincarnation of Diana of Siodonna from the Manhwa Who made me a Princess.

The late mother of the Crown Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia and the true love of the Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia.

As for the Princess, the warlock and the maid also find out that Diana is actually from a fantasy modern day world where the mythological creatures are real as living among the humans.

That explains why Diana wasn't even surprised by seeing magic, she was used to it her entire life.

And there's more, Diana's and Nayeli's adoptive mother, Ingrid Rosenberg is actually a werewolf, but not any werewolf.

She's the sister of the Werewolf Alpha King, the Werewolf Grand Princess and her people were known as Úlfhéðnar, the Wolf Warriors in Norway, and the second child out of four children from the original Werewolf Alpha King and his mate.

She's was also an ancient warrior fought countless wars during the medieval times and she was greatly known in both nonhuman and human worlds as the Bloody Rose Valkyrie, for her beauty, her rose pink hair, and her savageness.