Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?

Author's pov

'I know I've been stared before by many guys and including girls too. It didn't really much bother back then but...Now, this guy is seriously hawking me!!!!' Diana thought chaotically while remaining a calm expression on her face as Claude was staring at her.

Like yeah, he kept staring her.

'Oh my God, how did this happened?' Athanasia thought as sitting down in front of her father and her mother's reincarnated.

Few hours Earlier

"Felix, be honest with me...Did this ever happened before?" Claude asked to his right hand man Felix who looks at him in little shock since he was too surprised.

In the past two days, Athanasia been leaving early from her daily routine with her father Claude and went to Black Tower.

Because of that, Claude felt annoyed and somehow depressed by seeing Athanasia leaving him for Lucas.

When it was Diana 😏.

"Unfortunately, it never did, Your Majesty"

Felix soon said to his Emperor as Claude frowned more over the table.

Felix Robane, the son of the Ducal House Robane and the Imperial Knight of the Imperial Family Obelia, the bodyguard of Athanasia.

Everyone's favorite cinnamon bun.

Felix has wavy, crimson red hair with bangs that fall into his light grey eyes. As an imperial knight, he has a tall, lean stature with long, muscular limbs and broad shoulders. He is noted by several female characters and readers to be very attractive. As a guard, Felix typically wears a double-breasted shirt, matching pants, boots, and a black cape.

Felix was also confused by Athanasia kept leaving early and thinking she was worried because Claude might harm her again despite he declared he won't harm her.

It was rocky situation and especially with the Emperor who doesn't remember his time with Athanasia in the several years he decided to be a dad.

"Felix...Is Athanasia interest in the Magician of the Black Tower?" He soon asked which Felix was so stunned that he dropped jaw.

'Okay, what the hell?!?' he thought in pure shock.

"T-The Magician of the Black Tower?! I don't know!"-Felix

"Felix, I want you to be honest with me and this is a direct order from your Emperor. Is Athanasia interest with the Master of the Black Tower?" Claude asked strictly towards Felix as hinting his annoyance and irritation towards the idea of Athanasia visiting a man than him.