Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife

Author's pov

"Your Majesty! How you could let the Grand Princess and Queen Layla go to the Imperial Burial Grounds?!"-Felix

"Quit your whining, Felix. You sounds stupid"-Claude

"Your Majesty!!!" Felix uttered as Claude didn't care at all about Ingrid digging the grave of his bastard father, revived him to kill him by her own bare hands.

He care less and he was focused on his current goals, making Athanasia happy and marrying Diana.

"Felix, when did you care about that bastard? You were as much angered along with your mother about he didn't do anything for me when the Empress took out her anger on me...Why would I care for the man who made me suffered and my own mother felt helpless by seeing me treated like a spare" Claude spoke coldly and hinting his resentment towards his neglectful father.

Felix looks at him in some shock before he looks down in shame.

"Your Majesty...I apologized for my ignorance. The Late Emperor doesn't have my loyalty nor my sympathies. I'm just worried if that causes problems to the image of the Imperial Family. Despite we both dislikes him and he was a tyrant, he was still the Emperor" Felix said a truthful fact that made Claude irritated by that fact.

And Felix was right, he was right despite he didn't to.

Claude resented his father, no, he hated the Late Emperor Thanasis.

He did nothing for Claude when was helpless and pitiful Prince, he neglected him despite he cared deeply for his mother.

He didn't help him when the Empress physically abused him out of anger as treating him as spare for not possessing the name meaning Immortality.

When after he died for unknown circumstances along with Empress, Claude didn't show any signs of sadness or remorse on the death of his father but rather, he felt a weight taken away from him.

Even Felix too since he was there when Claude was a helpless prince treated as spare.

"Nah, don't worry about it. She probably went to the underworld" Felix suddenly shrieks as he and Claude turned around and seeing Nayeli who was glooming over the tea table.

"M-Miss Nayeli?! What are you doing here?!"-Felix

"Regretting my existence for opening that damn book.... I regrets my decisions and we've burn that damn book" Nayeli said as drinking a can of coke zero and sighing tiring.

'She's not taking it well unlike Diana asked the Magician of the Black Tower to burn that stupid page. But then again, if she haven't found it, then I would never known my father is a truly idiot seeking his own death' Claude savagely thought.

Yeah, he's a douchebag.

"Wait, what do you meant by the Underworld? You must be bluffing about that Barbarian and Queen Layla went to the Underworld" Claude said as not being impressed by that mistakenly lie he thought.

"Because they actually went to the Underworld where Hades and Persephone lives" Nayeli deadpanned spoke back with a dry expression that made them had WTF expressions.

"W-W-What?! They actually went to Underworld?!" Felix yelps in shock which Claude looks at him nonchalantly, almost expressionless chibi look.

"Si, lo hicieron. You do know they can teleport into different realms or worlds, including the famous Underworld" Nayeli explained which stabs both Claude and Felix for forgetting that Ingrid and Layla have abilities to travel through different worlds.