Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!

Author's pov

Sultanate of Siodonna or better known as Siodonna.

Siodonna is a neighboring province with a drastically different culture from the Obelian Empire or other kingdoms like Arlanta who are influenced with the European culture. They're more influenced with the Middle Eastern and South Asian cultures, and instead of having a Emperor or King, they have Sultan.

Its citizens often dress in sheer clothing styles of Middle Eastern, mainly Arabian Nights theme or South Asian's. The main ingredient in lippe tea, sanyu, is grown exclusively in Siodonna. Even their citizens has different skin colors, light skin, tan skin, brown skin, bonze skin or darker brown skin.

And Siodonna is covered by nature with tropical trees, plants, waterfalls and flowers.

Similar to The Song of Theodor due to their theme but let's not talk about that.

Suddenly, Claude and Diana appeared outside of the capital of Siodonna Sultanate.

'Oh no! PTSD kicking in! Emotional pain!' Diana moves away from Claude and leads on the nearby tree and rubbing her head.

Claude looks at her and seeing her discomfort.

"What's wrong with you?" Claude soon asked her with his cold tone despite he was little worried for her.

"M-My apologies... It's not your teleportation, Your Majesty...The thing is...the last time I was teleported...I was knocked out from my conscious and I ended up having a headache..." Diana accidentally tell him the truth before she realized what she did.

'Seriously?! Why did I blur it out?! Stupid Diana! You can't mention who send you here! If you do, Indie will murder him!' Diana mentally scolded herself.

And yeah, Ingrid will kill unknown person who send her to WMMAP world.

"It was the Magician of the Black Tower? He done this to you?"-Claude

"What? No! It wasn't Master Lucas...It was someone else...Please don't kill him"'-Diana

'After all, that's Indie's job' Diana thought as dealing with her PSTD of her last teleportation and knowing her adopted mother, Ingrid will kill the man.

She's the Bloody Rose Valkyrie whom fought against countless of wars.

Suddenly, a hand appears and placed on her forehead which shocks her as her figure was shadowed by a tall figure.

"You're too stubborn to ask for help, ain't you?" Claude soon said as being the one who was touched her forehead and being near her.

Oh~

"W-W-W-What are you doing?!" Diana nearly shouted as almost blushing while her back almost touch his body, mainly his abs.

"What you think I am doing? I'm going to use magic to ease your headaches"-Claude

"I can deal with my headache by myself! I don't need your help!"-Diana

"Quit with your stubbornness" Claude said as Diana wanted to scream out since they were too close to each other.

Very close and people might think the wrong idea.

"Hey, Mom. Look, what are those people are doing?"

"Oh, sweetie. You will know after you get married. They must be newlyweds"

"God, they're must be in their honeymoon"

Oh, I spoken too soon.

'WHY?!?!?!!!!!!!' Diana mentally screamed as she felt like she lost her dignity.