Announcement

Hello, my dear readers. 

It's me, the one and only reader of your dreams. 

Sorry I haven't updated or post anything since I been dealing with college and work.

And you know how college's work is difficult and you have to get the money.

I apologize for not updating.

And about if I am going to continue this story, I might do continue it but in different time where I am not so busy with college and work.

Probably around summertime.

And of course, they'll be some spoilers and more of Diana's adoptive family.

Along with the Siodonna and kingdoms.

Here's some information about them.

Obelian Empire is based off the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece which is no surprise that Athanasia, Lucas, Anastacius, Claude, and Felix have names that belonged to Greek or Latin.

I mean I see them as mixed of Greek, Roman with Asian on it while Lily is mixed of Asian and British.

The Kingdom of Arlanta is based probably of the Britain, Ireland, and maybe Scotland. I mean it's similar to the UK (United Kingdom).

Siodonna, Diana's Nation is based out of India, Arabia, Egyptian and other Middle Eastern countries. Most of her culture is between South Asia and West Asia if you know what I mean.

And lastly, Nordia, the fictional nation from the north and probably a continent.

Nordia as you guessed it is based out of Norway, Scandinavian, and Greenland with some parts of North America. I mean you did saw some Indigenous people too and the mentions of the old friends of Ingrid who were reincarnated.

I mean Ingrid is hates slavery and she isn't really a fan of colonization along with fascist religious people and racism. She grew up as tribal person when she still used to live in Norway and her people were very close with the Sámi people.

And you wonder how come she is friend of Merlin?

Well, her story with Merlin and other Arthurian characters is little based of the Merlin series but where they kind of had their happy ending.

And yes, it was Uther's fault.

Ingrid and Layla had to fix everything for Merlin and the others because the Welsh Triple Goddesses asked them and they knew what would happened.

Ingrid and Layla did it because they didn't want the nonhuman or magical humans to suffer more of the abuse.

Also, I am working on my original book but it's not in Wattpad and it's going to be about my OCs as the main characters.

I put inspiration from Percy Jackson and Olympians books, Avatar the Last Airbender, Teen Wolf, Legacies and other suggestions on the story I am working on.

I might change some of characters like Layla's ethnicity, I am thinking of making her Aramean (Assyrian) because of you know what's happening in Israel and yeah, it's bad and I don't support cruelty from others.

Also, give Nayeli more of character and Ingrid being the usually unhinged mother that she always is. I mean who doesn't love her craziness and her unhinged personality.

And it will be adding some mature theme such as racism, superiority, and other subjects of the world between the nonhuman and human, and adding demigods of different pantheon region. More of Ingrid's family and her history as well, her reconcile with her former enemy of her past and potential love interest.

Well, back with the demigods. There will be a demigod child of Hera, yes, that's right, Hera has a demigod child which she didn't have to bang someone!

TAKE THAT, ZEUS! YOU BITCH!

I mean she is the Goddess of Motherhood and Childbirth, so she didn't have to bang a human.

Hahahahah!

The child of Hera will be a bestie of Nayeli alongside Priya (Who was mentioned) and her group of friends.

Also, in the story I am working on, Nayeli isn't fully human but rather half human and other half will not be spoiled. And also, her love story will be in enemies to lovers while the genre of the story is Young Adult Fantasy and her coming of age since she will be turning 15 years old.

After all, Nayeli is half Mexican and Half Native American.

Her cousins will be added and about the lives of her adoptive family.

It will be good and I will also put effort for my other books.

Anyways, thank you for reading.

Good night.