Chapter 10: I am not her

Author's pov

'This never happened in the Manhwa...How the hell it happened?! How?!' Diana thought as watching everyone almost freaking out.

After Lily and Nayeli found her and fainted Claude, Nayeli took Diana away as Lily called Felix.

Felix quickly took Claude to his bedroom and called Lucas for help.

Athanasia had one of the biggest shocks in her life and worst since she finds out that Diana was there and saw it happened in front of her.

Athanasia was in Claude's room and talking with Felix and Lucas about the Claude's condition as Diana stood outside of the bedroom.

'Shit, this is bad! Really bad! Claude's condition is getting worse, worse than the one of the Manhwa! He looked very pale and he cough blood! In this rate, he might either passed out or worst, including Anastacius and Aeternitas are waiting for Claude to fall to his coma in order for them to retake throne...and hurt Athy...Like hell I will let those bastards hurt Athy! Over my dead body! We need help...Indie, she might do something but she will end up trying to kill Claude...I might convince her somehow...I have to convince her...' Diana thought.

Diana was convinced if she convinces her adoptive mother to help Claude since Ingrid is more experienced and knows what to do.

I mean she's werewolf who lived for thousands of years and has more knowledge.

The plot was messed up and she really needed someone to help Claude before the worse happens.

Suddenly, Diana was touched on her shoulder which she turns her head around and seeing Lily who had her hand on her shoulder and comforting her.

Diana soon sighs in some relief before Felix soon came out from the bedroom with Athanasia who looks at Diana in concern.

'Well, shit....' she thought.

"Miss Diya, I need you talk with you privately" Felix soon said which Lily almost got to her protective mood while Athanasia looks at Felix.

"Felix, let me and Lucas handle this...I mean she's works for Lucas"-Athanasia

"Princess, this is serious matter that I have to attend by my own...I can't let you deal with this matter anymore" Felix said as hinting his worries towards Athanasia since everything went south, Claude lost his memory to save Athanasia as reversing him where he used black magic to forgot about Athanasia.

He publicly denounced her in his birthday and tried to kill her.

And now, his condition was getting bad and worse.

He didn't want Athanasia deal with this, this wasn't safe for her anymore.

"Felix..."-Athanasia

"Your Highness, I think it's for the best if I and Sir Robane talk alone" Diana spoke up which Athanasia and Lily looks at her in some shock.

Diana looks at Athanasia nodded as in saying that she will be alright.

Diana soon go with Felix inside of Claude's bedroom as seeing Lucas using his magic to heal him.

Diana looks at Claude in concerned as Lucas mentally cussed by knowing it got worse for Athanasia and Diana.

"You may leave now" Felix soon said which Lucas had to no choice but to leave and closing the doors behind him.

Felix soon sighs as Diana looks at him with her disguised purple eyes.

"Miss Diya, I know you don't mean no harm on us or the reputation of the Imperial Family but this is a very serious matter, especially His Majesty's condition" Felix soon starts explaining as Diana looks at him.