Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation

Author's pov

"WHY THE HELL DID THIS HAPPENED?!?! SHIT!!! SHIT!!! WHY IS MY RIZZ EFFECT ALWAYS GETS THE BAD ONES TOO?!?! SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!" Ingrid screamed onto a pillow out of embarrassment and frustration while Layla watched her.

'Dear God, if you can heard me, then please.... Don't Klaus, Sigmund, and Ylva find out... Especially the Emperor, he definitely have the biggest heart attack in his life' Layla mentally prayed as the thing she feared became true.

Anastacius might fall for her.

I mean who wouldn't?

Ingrid is the type of woman who makes everyone forgot (Except the ones like Claude and Lucas) their ideal type.

Believe me, despite her tomboyish outlook and her brash attitude, she's fearless, courageous, she doesn't care what others think of her.

And of course, standing up for what she believes the most.

But now, she's dealing with a crisis.

"I don't think he would like you. I mean corrected by Astrid and Luna, he never fell in love and despite Penelope Judith was his lover, their relationship was beneficial and just aiming on their goals"-Layla

"And of all the girls he could fell for, he fell for me. He must be a masochist"-Ingrid

"Definitely" Layla agreed with her and nodded in agreement.

Like mother like daughter.

"Klaus, Sigmund and even Ylva must never know about this...Either Diana, Nayeli, Athanasia or Lucas...They would freak out as for the tsundere Emperor..." Ingrid soon said as imagining Claude's reaction about this.

Claude remained expressionless before he took out a knife and give a grim smirk.

"Barbarian, I know you're crazy and vulgar but...you deserve better than this trash, backstabbing, adulterer who prefers gold diggers"

'He would definitely say that...I know him too well since the Manhwa and he would call him adulterer....' Ingrid thought as shaking her head.

Everyone knows Ingrid is crazy, even her family and daughter knows, even Ingrid admits she's crazy.

But despite being crazy and sometimes insane, she isn't that ignorant to fell for someone like Anastacius.

She knows that and she knows her siblings, mainly Klaus and Sigmund will go after Anastacius, she even bets Claude will join for the hunt.

"Yeah, Klaus and Sigmund would go insane...as for Ylva, she's...will not taking it too well" Layla soon said which Ingrid awkwardly nodded by knowing well her siblings.

Suddenly, they soon sensed something before they looked at the door.

They soon went towards it and opened it as revealing Diana, Athanasia, Lucas and Nayeli who were shocked that they were caught and about newly problem for them.

'Oh shit, we're so screwed now' Ingrid and Layla thought.

"H-HUH?!?! ANASTACIUS ENDED UP FALLING FOR YOU??!?!"-Diana

"GRANDMA! DON'T LET HIM GO NEAR YOU!!! HE'S WEIRDO WITH A CLOWN'S SMILE!!!"-Athanasia

"Pfft! Clown, that old man is clown, even that brat Aeternitas" Lucas said with smirk on his face while Diana and Athanasia were freaking out about this information.

Yeah, Anastacius, the one of the main villains in WMMAP and as well, the former tyrant Emperor of Obelian Empire.

The man who is was willing to use Penelope's body to experiment artificial child born with black magic and willing to use Jennette as his pawn to take back the throne as the rightful emperor.