Chapter 22: Princess of Bats

Author's pov

It was a lovely morning for our beautiful Princess Athanasia in her Emerald Princess.

Especially for her mother, Diana who suddenly she's starting humming.

"Eh?" Athanasia looked at her mother who was humming and helping out some of the duties of Lily in Athanasia's room like fixing the bed.

Athanasia was shocked while Nayeli didn't take long unlit, she realized what was it.

"So, I guess that date between you and the Emperor went well" Nayeli soon said which Diana stopped humming as Athanasia looked at her.

'Date? Oh yeah, Lily told me that Papa asks Mama for a date and Grandma agreed with it while she was cursing in a different language and threatened Papa if he goes far...I only saw Mama and Papa few moments in my dreams and I think this is the first time I see her falling in love...Now, Papa and Mama won't be Shinning Solos' Athanasia thought by knowing this.

Claude is single and he's unmarried which no one dares to bring the marriage subject to him while its usual for an Emperor to rule the Empire with his Empress.

And Diana being a beautiful bachelorette and she stay single because she wasn't interested in dating and two, Ingrid would scare the pigs away.

"Y-Yeah...It went well...I didn't think Claude would be a romantic and yeah...a merciless teaser" Diana said as Athanasia and Nayeli noticed her ears turning red that surprised them.

'Mama...Mama...Mama is falling for Papa?! But they're in an early stage but yeah, there's nothing wrong for two single people in their thirties to date and fell in love in the progress! But either way, we have to get worried about Grandma and the way she reacts it by knowing her empathic smell and her temper' Athanasia thought in some worry.

I mean Ingrid is the Final Boss and she doesn't take kindly someone approaching her daughters.

"In this rate, you might have a sibling"

"JESUS CHRIST! LUCAS!!!!"

"Sup, Princess, miss me?"

Our favorite tsundere magician, Lucas has appeared.

Lucas wavy at her with his shamelessly smile before he was hit in the shoulder by Athanasia.

"Lucas! You almost give a heart attack!!! Knock or announce!" Athanasia nearly shouts as Lucas rubbing his shoulder and uttered 'Like mother like daughter'.

"Seriously, dude. Just knock, even I was about to roundhouse kick you" Nayeli added which both Athanasia and Lucas looked at her in some shock as Nayeli sighs.

"You guys know I and Diana were raised by ancient Wolf Warriors of Alpha Bloodline and badass vampire swordswoman queen?" Nayeli said which Athanasia and Lucas 'Oh' in response and nodded as nearly forgot that Diana and Nayeli know some self-defense and probably martial arts.

Back in Norway and Middle East of 1'000 years wasn't a safe place and everyone needed to know how fight during times of war and raids.

"Wait, when you mentioned a vampire?"-Lucas

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Layla who's the best friend of Indie and knew her for a millennium, she's vampire and the wife of Uncle Klaus" Diana explained which surprises them and they many questions about it.

Like how Vampires and Werewolves are in good terms when they're often cast as sworn enemies.

How did Ingrid met Layla who's by the way, from the Middle East or North Africa.