Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor

Author's pov

'I can't believe I am actually in a date...and I still can't believe Indie haven't kill him yet' Diana thought.

Yeah, me too.

Diana, our beautiful protagonist was getting somehow ready for her date despite she still wore the same clothes and her hair and eyes was in her original color.

I mean this was her first date and didn't know what do.

I mean she is single and doesn't have any date experiences despite being a beauty that no one can take their eyes off.

Even her co-workers, the ballet dancers wanted to set her up for a blind dates but Ingrid make sure she didn't.

Mama Wolf.

"I am happy that the Grand Princess let you go for your date with His Majesty, Lady Diana" Lily soon said as putting flowers on her long, wavy shimmering blonde hair.

"Yup, that's the surprising part but also...she did tell me to kick him off"-Diana

"Wolves are very protective of their own. Anyways, the Princess and His Majesty finally amended their relationship. I'm so happy and grateful..."-Lily

"That's good for them...I am also happy as well" Diana soon said with a smile and feeling ease that Athanasia and Claude managed reconcile after everything.

She was glad that she managed to help them but sadly, she has to deal with Anastacius and Aeternitas.

Yup, those bastards.

Since they managed to fixed the amnesia of Claude and cured his curse, they're going to deal with the next scheme of those two and she knows they will try to take do something after they find out Claude's curse is gone.

Even his favor towards Athanasia is back as confusing many peoples, including the hungry power pigs and that idiot Duke Roger Alpheus.

Yup, that bitch.

The idiot who raised Jennette and sheltered her as making her unwittingly pawn for his political reasons despite he grew to care for her.

Even manipulating his son, Ijekiel to be obedient towards him and following his orders like a freaking dog.

Yup, dumbass.

'What will happens if Indie and that Whitey idiot meets?' Diana thought as imagining Ingrid smirking as large wolf who was snarling, appears behind her while the idiot Duke who anxiously glare at her with a small, white dog growls.

'Yup, she's going bury him alive' Diana thought.

I mean wouldn't?

He's the idiot who decided to follow Anastacius despite knowing Anastacius wasn't a good ruler to begin with, and later regretted it

Anastacius was a dishonorable, incompetent, and arrogant tyrant as he was obsessed on surpassing Claude who was more talented and  smarter than him in magic terms, even conceived Jennette as black magic child.