Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord

Author's pov

Meanwhile in Siodonna~

In the Royal Palace of Siodonna, the residence where the Royal Family of Siodonna lives along with the servants and workers.

In the chambers of the Sultana, a unknown hooded figure soon came in and knee down towards unknown woman sitting on her comfortable sofa.

"My Sultana, I have news" the unknown person as revealing to be a woman and also, the identity of the woman.

The co-ruler of Siodonna Sultanate.

Sultana Anaya Al Noor Siodonna.

Anaya is woman with a youthful appearance that she looks like to be in her early twenties. She's olive-skinned, has a long, wavy midnight-black black hair extending to her waist and golden green eyes. She has a slim, hourglass figure with willowy limbs. Due to her appearance, she's impressively beautiful like nymphs.

She wore a Arabian orange gown with green accents and billowing white sleeves, she wore fine jewelry like a golden and turquoise necklace and earrings along with a jewel headpiece, she wore also golden open toe heels. She has her hair into a single braid and reaching down to her waist.

"What news you brought for me, Amita?" The Sultana asked towards the woman named Amita whom was still on one knee down.

"Your Majesty, it's about the Obelian Empire, especially the Imperial Family" Amita soon spoke which Anaya looks at her with her golden green eyes that were widen.

"Pardon me? Did something happened on Diana's daughter?"-Anaya

"Ah...from what my sources tells me, the Emperor got cursed by a black magic user and caused a unbelievable scene in his birthday banquet...and...he denounced the Crown Princess Athanasia and humiliated her...as what I heard...he tried to kill her" Amita soon said which the plants on the Sultana's room starts going strange and starts growing as giving a furious aura.

Sultana Anaya had a furious look on her beautiful face that her eyes seems to glow.

"That...fool....that foolish man...After he promised me that he will take care of Diana. That fool gets himself curse and does some that completely stupid to his daughter?! Diana's daughter?!" She loudly spoke in anger as Amita nodded and replied 'Indeed, he's a fool'.

The Sultana soon sighs in disbelief as she looks at the roots of the plants that went overboard.

"Is she alright?"-Anaya

"Fortunately, yes she is. But she runaway for a couple of weeks and almost month when the Emperor try to kill her. She return back when he promised he won't hurt her...I heard his curse got cure by the Magician of the Black Tower who found out the way. Your Majesty, what shall you do?" Amita asked to her ruler which Anaya looks down on a moment before she looks at Amita.

"I will go to visit Obelia, I shall bring Sarai with me along with your sister Indira and Dalia for diplomatic event while seeing what actually happened there. Besides, Sarai always wanted to meet the Crown Princess of Obelia due to my friendship with Diana" Anaya explained which Amita nodded in agreement and replied that she will be there to protect her along with her daughter, her sister and Dalia.

"But the way, there was something odd that happened"-Amita

"What is it, Amita?"-Anaya

"Not so long ago...the Emperor became weirdly interest on woman of our country...I heard she was working for the Magician of the Black Tower as his housekeeper. I heard her name was Diya" Amita soon said which the Sultana looks at her with some shock.