the bully

Tw: bullying, violence

3rd pov
"William, I know you wouldn't rip your books apart. Who did this?", Asked Till sadly.

Till and his triplets were taking care of their younger brothers Bill and Will.

Right now the white haired man was in the kitchen, holding a library book that was missing most of its pages and was full of dirt.

"It was my fault!", The blue haired teen in front of him cried out desperately.

Till sighed deeply, then he said:

"Will, just tell me who did this so I can talk to they're parents and they can pay for the damage. You know we don't have money laying around or anything..."

"Please, I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"They...they said if I told anyone they'd make sure I never tell anyone anything ever again...", The teenager finally replied.

Till carefully cupped his brothers cheek with his hand, like they're mother used to when she was alive.

"Oh, baby. Who's hurting you?", He asked.

William shook his head.

"Fine. Just tell me if it gets worse. I'm here for you.", The older male said.

POV Will
I was scared to go home.

My phone in my pocket, well at least the parts of it a found were.

New phones were very expensive.

I could use all my savings and buy a new one...

I entered the flat very quietly.

I heard someone in the kitchen and went there.

I pulled my hood into my face, so they wouldn't see my bloody and swollen lip.

Chill was preparing dinner.

He turned to me with a smile, but it faded immediately.

"Again?", He asked angrily.

I shrugged.

"Willi.", He sighed.

"It was my fault...", I lied.

Luckily in that very moment a timer went off and Chill had to pull something out of the stove.

POV Bill
"Man, you're insane! Mabel Gleeful asks you out and you, what do you do, you say no!", Cried Keyhole out, hitting my shoulder in a playful manner.

"Yeah, she so fucking hot!", Said Hektagon.

I shook my head.

"She may be pretty and stuff,but she's still a bitch. She's obsessed with her makeup too. you know I'm not into this type of girl.", I sighed.

"I am not a bitch.", I suddenly heard someone growl. To my surprise I found Mabel and her crew behind me.

"Everyone leave. Except for my little Dorito,I-", she started.

"Not going out with you.", I stated.

"Oh, Billi, dear, I know you don't mean that. Plus I have an offer for you.",she said.

Everyone else had left. Traitors.

"Alright, I'm leaving. byee", I stood up and started walking, but suddenly she said something that stopped me.

"I know who's bullying your twin and I might be able to get them to stop."

I turned back to her, eyes wide.