William Gleefull (Ciphercest)

PoV Ford
"Sir? There's a woman at the door that told me she needed to talk to you", one of my servants informed me.

I sighed, but stood up.

I was tired. Ever since my idiotic brother died and left me his kids there was constantly someone yelling or crying.

I walked down the stairs, but stopped when I saw Scarlet, my personal assistant.

"Mister Gleeful", she said softly and rocked the baby in her arms.

"What do you want?", I asked coldly.

"My husband threw my baby out, because he's not his! Mister Gleeful, this is your son", Scarlet explained.

"I want a test."

~~~
PoV Will
"If you tell Stanford we're gonna destroy all your plushies", Mason growled.

Don't judge me! Many 16 year olds have stuffed animals!

The twins had just broken a window during their show practice that they weren't supposed to do inside.

"Please, don't! I won't tell him!", I sniffed.

They were a year older than me and I was living in the manor with them, my father and my uncle Stan.

There were strict rules in this house. No running. No yelling. No disobedience.

Father said he loved us all the same, but no matter how hard I tried, the twins always got more praise, but it was okay.

I was fine.

"Kids, what was that noise?", father asked as he entered the room.

Then he sighed.

"It was Wills fault", Mason lied.

"Is that true William?", father asked. He looked angry.

"Yes Sir. It was an accident.", I covered for the twins.

Father told me to take off my belt. I didn't waste time begging for mercy I wouldn't get.

Mason and Mabel left quickly.

Thirty minutes later I was laying in my bed, sobbing.

"William?", Stan asked softly. I looked at him carefully.

"You deserved this, you know that", he sighed.

I nodded. I did. I was weak, couldn't stand up for myself.

"Do you want to come down for dinner?", he then asked and carefully ran his fingers over my arm.

"Does father want me downstairs?", I asked softly. Stan sighed.

"He hasn't calmed down yet, but I think he'd still prefer seeing you at the table", Stan explained.

I nodded. Then I followed him downstairs.

Dinner was quiet, as always. Except for father praising the twins because they mastered their new magical skills.

I tried hard not to cry. He would never love me like he loved them. Nobody would.

"William, stop pouting. You're so childish", Stan said seriously.

"I'm sorry Sir", I replied.

"William, what mark did you get on the class test?", father asked.

"I got an A", I said a bit proud. Mason huffed.

"I got an A+", he then said. Of course he did.

~~~