cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)

Contains r#pe and stuff

PoV Will
Lunch was a sandwich, but I ate dinner with Stanf-...Master.

Under his gaze, I felt like I was his dinner, though.

His gaze was hungry and intimidating.

I just wanted to leave, so I ate a bit quicker.

"What's the rush?", master asked.

I swallowed my food.

"Can't wait to see your new room?"He then asked.

"What new room?"I asked.

"Your things are already there, and Teddy is waiting. You'll be sharing that room."Man smirked.

"With who?", I asked carefully.

Stanford stood up.

"Me.", he said.

Shivers ran down my spine. I already felt like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Be strong, little one. It's for your brother, your family!", he laughed.

A servant pulled my chair back and suddenly Master was next to me and picked me up.

"Put me down, please", I winced.

He shook his head.

"Not a chance.", he smiled.

I clang to him as he carried me to his room.

I was so scared he'd drop me, but he didn't.  I he put me down on the carpet.

"I am going to take a shower. By the time I come back you will be naked. Not a piece of clothing on. No boxers, no socks and you will be kneeling in front of the bed, facing it.", he ordered.

"Understood?"

"Understood. "

"Good.", he smiled and entered his bathroom.

I didn't know how long he'd take, and I was scared, so I undressed and folded my clothes.

When I heard him turn the water of, I knelt in front of the bed.

I stared at my hands when I heard the door open.

"What a good boy you are~",master coed.

I felt tears spill from my eyes, but quickly wiped them away.

"I didn't expect you to give in this easily.", he then said, as he sat down on the bed, right in front of me, with nothing on!

I didn't look up, but a few tears fell to the ground.

"I love my brother's. I would do anything to protect them.", I then sniffed.

He grabbed my chin and pulled it up.

"Oh, my dear. Don't cry.  We're gonna have so much fun together if you just stay this obedient.", he said.

I closed my eyes as he kissed me. His lips were rough and so was the kiss, but I didn't move away or flinch.

Instead I carefully leaned into it.

Soon I was sitting in his lap, his hands on my buttocks and his mouth all over me.

I hated it so much, yet I let him use me.

He was whispering sweet nothings to me the whole time and after he was done with fucking me, he held me close and kissed me softly.

I started to cry, but he wiped me tears away and promised that next time it wouldn't hurt as much.

PoV Ford
This is impossible, it's just not possible at all! All I wanted was a new little puppet that I can order around at daytime and fuck when it's night!