the healer 1 (Willolotl)

PoV Will
Back then I hadn't know why my mother had said goodbye to me three times and only once to my older brothers.

I didn't understand why she she had cried so hard when she hugged me.

Now I knew and I should've known back then, but that was in the past.

In the past, when I didn't know what everyone knew.

That I would never come back home again. That all my brother's would probably make it through this war we were called in for, but I wouldn't.

Now I was in our enemies throne room, together with all demons they had captured.

I was so scared, I was crying my eyes out.

Then he entered the room. The glorious, the mighty, the Axolotl.

"What's your profession?", He asked a young demon next to me.

As an answer said demon spit at him.

"Charming. What about you?", I didn't realize he was talking to me, until the demon stepped on my foot.

"So?", the Axolotl asked.

"I'm a healer, Sir.", I said quietly.

"Well, to bad. I give all of you the death sentence. Take them away!" , the godlike being smiled.

Suddenly a giant wolf burst through the door.

"Where is he?!", the wolf yelled,  smelling the air.

The Axolotl sighed.

"What is it, brother?", He asked.

The wolf turned into a human.

"I know he's here, I can smell him. The little boy that saved my sons life is here.", the big man said.

"You sure? I don't think any demon would help an animal. You must be wrong.", the Axolotl said.

Suddenly the big man jumped forward and started sniffing my face.

Then he...hugged me?!

"I know it's you, you saved my son from being tortured by those awful demons!", he sniffed.

"I did?", I whispered.

"Yes. You healed him too, your scent was all over him.", the man said happily.

"All right then. Take them away! Except for the blue one.", Axolotl said.

I was pulled away by the big Wolf guy, while the others were dragged away.

My brother's hadn't been captured.

"So, how exactly did he-", Axolotl started, but was cut short by a small wolf bursting through the door.

Now, I recognized that wolf.

It was the one I had freed from the torture spells the Strange triplets had put on him.

I remember using the very first spells I had just learned to stop his pain.

I was about 1400 years old back than, it was long ago.

The wolf howled loudly, jumped at me and started licking my face.

I smiled softly.

"Hey there.", I said softly.

The Axolotl talked to the big wolf, while the smaller turned into a young man.

That was to much for me.

POV Axolotl
"I must admit, I'm impressed. Not many demons would feed and heal sick animals. Let alone help as many animals as you did.", I greeted the blue haired man. He had just woken up from fainting.