you stole my everything 2

Tw: suicide

PoV Till
"Hey, please call back. We're worried. ", I spoke into my little brother's mailbox. It had been two weeks since we last heard of him and it was getting to me.

The police had started to search, but they didn't seem very into it. As if he would've ran away, as if he would do that!

The next morning I went to his workplace, but they told me he didn't work there anymore.

That was odd. He was so excited to be working in that stupid company...

Suddenly, just as I was leaving, I bumped into someone. The man glared at me.

Wait, was that the CEO?!

"Sir, wait!", I called after him.

He actually waited.

"Sir, do you know anything about my brother? William Benjamin Cipher, please, he, he worked here and now he disappeared.", I cried out. I was so desperate.

"Leave me alone.", he huffed, but he looked at me weirdly for a second.

"Please, has he mentioned anything?", I tried again.

"Get this man out of here.", the CEO huffed nervously.

I turned around and left with a sigh. But it didn't sit quite right with me.

PoV Will
I sat on the blanket they had layed out for me on the floor. I was freezing cold and scared.

The black eye Stanford had given me stung painfully.

How could I have been this stupid?! He had never cared about me in any way and it haunted me. I had given him everything I had!

And he simply stole everything I couldn't give. I felt so empty.

Suddenly I spotted a few pipes. I could reach those.

I helped a monster become even more powerful. It was my fault if even more people would die.

I used the blanket as a rope, climbed on the chair and tied it to a pipe. Then I kicked the chair away.

Just before my sight went blurry, I heard the door open.

~~~
Biep. Biep. Biiiiieeeeppp.

I heard the noise long before I realized it was the sound of a heart monitor. My heartbeat sped up. I was alive! Why was I alive?!

"Ah, you're awake. That's great. Couldn't have you dying on me.", Stanford chuckled next to me.

"Fuck you.", I breathed out.

"Oh, we started cursing now? How sweet.", he replied. I turned my head to him.

"I hate you.", I spat at him.

"For what? For saving your life or for making you want to take it?", he smiled innocently.

I wanted to yell at him, but my head hurt to much, so I stayed quiet.

"Get rest, boy. I'll come check on you later.", he sighed.

"Stop doing that.", I mumbled.

He stood up from his chair.

"Doing what?"

"Stop pretending you cared.", I mumbled, before drifting off to sleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was really thirsty. I found a water bottle on a table next to the actual bed I was laying on. It had a sticky not on it.

"Get better.", it read. I recognized Stanfords handwriting and huffed at the tone this was written in.

This was an order.