stay away (powderblue)

Bill and Will are Stanley's sons in this.

Tw: mention of child abuse and sa

PoV Tad
"My older brother is moving in with grandma and I.", I told Bill.

"Sick. Why now?  Wasn't he happy with your other grandparents?", my best friend asked.

I shrugged.

"I heard he got in trouble. I don't really care, we're not that close.", I said and took a sip of my Energy.

Bill nodded.

"What's he like?", he then asked.

"Well, everytime we talk, he brags about something. Oh, and he's a playboy.", I chuckled.

"Anyway, gotta go! See ya!", I then said. I went home. Grandma wanted me to clean a bit, before Zad arrives tomorrow.

~~~
The next day, when the doorbell rang, my granny seemingly forgot about her age and stormed to the door.

She gave my brother a long hug, which gave me time to come downstairs.

When she was done planting kisses on his face and hugging him Zad and I stood face to face with awkward smiles.

Zad put out his arms, but I dodged his hug.

"Hey. Been a while.", I chuckled.

"Yeah, you've grown. But you're not taller than me, right?", he laughed.

"Should see me in my boots.", I grinned.

Then I helped him carry his stuff into his new room.

I had planned to meet up with the gang that afternoon. Zad insisted on joining us, so I let him tag along.

Pyronica immediately was head over heels for him and started flirting shamelessly, as we waited for Bill.

"Hey! 'S that your bro?", I suddenly heard Bill ask.

I turned to him and gave him a short nod.

"Wait for me!", I suddenly heard the most angelic voice cry out.

Bills twin, William, came running after him. His long ,blue hair swayed around him as he struggled to keep up. His glasses had slipped a little. He looked so cute.

"I told you, I wouldn't wait for you!", Bill huffed. I raised an eyebrow.

"You also told me, we were getting ice cream.", Will shot back.

"We are! With my friends. ", my best friend laughed, leaning in me, which always looked a bit silly, since he was smaller than me.

"Did Stanley sentence you with sibling bonding time again?", asked Keyhole.

"Obviously.", Bill fake sniffed.

"Hey, who's that?", Will suddenly asked, pointing at Zad.

"That's just my older brother.", I sighed.

"Just your, JUST YOUR OLDER BROTHER?! Taddie bear, I'm offended! I am THE best older brother ever! The myth, the legend, the-", Zad started bragging. I cut him short:

"Zad."

He shrugged, then turned to Will, took his hand and kissed it.

"And who might you be, my lady?", he asked. Will squeaked, blushing.

"Dude. That's a dude.", Xanther laughed. Zad gave Will a weird look, then smirked.

"And such a pretty one. Now what's your name, handsome?", he flirted. I felt anger rising inside of me. Bill fake threw up.