I want my brothers

Tw: Depression, sh

Flashback

"Why can't I stay with you too?", Asked the blue haired kid with tears in his eyes.

The purple haired man in front of him wiped his own eyes.

"Baby blue, I can't take care of you AND your twin. If I could I would let you live with us, but it's really not possible. Your father will take good care of you and I promise we'll visit you.", The man explained.

Then the boy was pulled over to a waiting car.

End of flashback

POV Will
"Sir? May I visit my brother's this weekend?", I asked, trying not to get my hopes up.

Father put his fork down with a sigh, then rubbed his forehead.

"Why would you want to see those idiots? All they ever do is cause trouble. I don't want you involved in their shenanigans.",he told me.

"Till doesn't cause any trouble...", I murmured.

Father picked his fork back up to get back to eating, but I wasn't ready to give up, just yet.

It had been about 3 years since I've last seen my brother's and uncle and I missed them. I wasn't even allowed to have their numbers.

"Please, Sir! I really miss them..."

"William, spare us! You're really annoying. Every week you ask the same stupid question and get the same answer. Isn't it getting boring?", My cousin Mabel huffed.

"That's easy for you to say, you're twins right here!", I cried out. Father hit the table with his fist.

"Enough! To your room, William!", He growled.

Tears started to build in my eyes and they slipped down my cheeks, as I stood up and ran to my room.

I closed the door behind me, threw myself into my bedsheets and started sobbing really hard.

I was still crying my eyes out, when my father entered the room.

"You're such a disgrace, boy. Crying like a baby, aren't you ashamed?", He said.

I looked up and wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just-", I started, but he cut me short.

"Get yourself together. I don't want to hear a word about your other family members for at least three weeks. Is that clear?"

"But Sir-"

"Did I make myself clear enough?", He growled.

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Did you do your homework?", I nodded at his question and stood up, to show him my work.

~~~
*Slap*
I stumbled backwards.

"I'm sorry, I tried my best!", I cried out.

"No you didn't. I know your brain, I know what you are capable of. THIS WASN'T YOUR BEST!", father kept yelling at me for another ten minutes, then he send me to my room.

I felt numb.

Painfully numb.

It hurt my brain.

I remembered the kids in class making fun of me. They called me a cutter.

Would that relieve the pain? Would I feel better if I did?

I grabbed a sharpener from my desk.

It took me a bit, but I managed to remove the screw with my hands.