cash, death or... 1(WillFord)

PoV Kill
"I told you, I need more time. In about two months you will get your money!", I carefully tried to reason with the man on the other end of the line.

"You better have it in a week, Cipher. We don't want any...accidents to happen. ", he said in this disgustingly slimey tone of voice that made me wanna puke.

My expression dropped immediately.

"What do you mean?", I asked nervously.

"Chill Cipher. Works at Greasy's diner, what a lovely place, his shift starts at 8am and ends 4pm on weekdays. Till Cipher is a teacher at the local primary school and he also plays piano at the mall for extra cash every Tuesday and Thursday. Bill Cipher usually skips his history classes to hang out behind the gym with his friends, but", he made a short pause,"my boss has his eyes on William. Sweet little angel, wouldn't hurt a flie. Boss says he likes Williams ass and would love to own it. Will-"

I cut him short: "I understand, but one week? That's insane !"

"Well, last time you said you almost had it all, so that shouldn't be an issue. Oh, I'm hanging up now. Williams coming home."

I just stared. Last time I had lied. I didn't have that money I owed the mafia of Demon Falls.

"Is someone home? You won't believe what happened today!", My Omega brother yelled from downstairs.

Stanford Gleeful had his eye on him?

My sweet little angel?

I was in shock.

"Kill? You okay?", My brother asked, hugging me from behind.

"Yeah, just, just in thoughts. How was your day?", I asked.

"Oh, it was amazing! I found a new book in the library, that I really like and-", suddenly he stopped, moved in front of  me and sighed.

"I can tell you're not listening. What's bothering you, bro?", He asked.

"Let it slide, I am fine. Everything is fine. I forgot to make dinner, can you please search up a good place to order something?", I smiled at him.

He nodded.

"I know just the place!", he smirked.

Then he ran off.

I needed to get that money.

PoV Will
I was worried about Kill. He had been acting strange ans drinking more.

Last night, I found him passed out on the kitchen counter, and he looked like he'd been crying. Kill never cries, not even when Mom died and Dad left us.

I needed to find out what was bothering my bro so I could help!

"William?", I suddenly heard a voice ask.

I turned around and smiled softly.

"Hi. Have we met before?", I asked.

"No, I don't think so. But I'm glad we do now. You know, I'm a good friend of your brother, Kill. Andreas.", the man said.

He was big and tall, but I didn't feel intimidated by it.

"You are? That's nice!", suddenly I had an idea, so I asked: "do you know what's up with him lately?"

He sighed sadly.

"I don't think I should tell you. Kill wouldn't want me to.", he said.

I nodded, understanding.

"But I think it's only fair. You know, let's go somewhere quiet.", he then changed his mind.

I wanted to go to the library, but he preffered a park. That was fine with me too.