annoy someone else (powderblue)

POV Will
"Yes, Mabel,  what's the problem?", My teacher asked.

"Well, it seems you made a mistake with the groups for the project.  I'm supposed to be paired with someone cool.", My classmate Mabel Gleeful said.

"Mabel,  I will not debate with you about this, now go to his desk and start working.", replied the teacher strictly.

"But he is soo annoying!", said Mabel.

The teacher just pointed to my desk.

Mabel huffed, then sat down next to me.

Then she whispered: "just so you know, I'm doing the presentation. You're doing the rest. Understood?"

I nodded.

Then I started researching while Mabel talked to her bestfriend.

After the lesson was over I went to the cafeteria for lunch.

I wanted to sit with my brother, but I couldn't spot him anywhere,  so I ate alone.

Later, at home , I was working on the project for hours.

Suddenly my older brother Chill entered the room.

I looked up from our families laptop that I was using,  since I didn't have my own.

Chill blew a bubble with his gum.

"I need the laptop.", he said.

"What for?", I asked.

He shrugged.

"Discord."

"I'm doing school stuff...", I sighed.

"You can do that later, just give it to me.", Chill blew another bubble.

"But-",

"No buts, buzzkill", He smirked, then he tried to grab the device. I saved my work just on time.

The next day in school I was nervous. I had been tired yesterday when I finished my work.

Mabel was going to present it now.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

She did great, but then the teacher started asking her questions about the topic.

In the end I got a B, while she got a C.

Mabel wasn't happy with that.

She whispered something to her friends.

When I came to school the next day, everyone was whispering and giggling when I walked by.

Suddenly Mabel and her friends stepped into my way.

"Hey, loser. You can dropped your facade, everyone knows you're gay for the teacher. ", she said loudly.

"What? No, I'm not.", I was confused.

She leaned down, then whispered into my ear: "Well, I said so. That means it's true, bitch."

A shiver ran down my spine.

"Did you give him head?", someone suddenly yelled.

"Nah", someone else said,"he would've gotten an A if he did."

Mabel pushed me to the ground, then she and her group walked away.

I was left stunned.

What did just happen.?

~~~
The rumor spread quickly and soon everyone was sure I had sex with the teacher for good grades.

Nobody believed me.