don't mess with my girl

TW: attempted rape, violence, throwing up

PoV Will
I couldn't help but notice, how awfully quiet my mistress was being.

Usually she'd be
bragging before every show and talk down to me, but today she did her makeup in silence.

"Miss? Is everything alright?", I asked carefully.

"Yeah, why ?", she huffed.

"You're a lot less mean to me.", I replied.

"Don't get used to it.", she smirked, but it seemed forced and half hearted.

"That fan of yours, Robert, he left you another letter.", I told her.

"Burn it. And his name's Robbie", she huffed.

"Your wish is my command.",  I sighed, looking down at the letter in my hands.

"It was a command. But, now that I think about it...give it to me. I want to burn it." , she ordered.

I handed her the envelope. Then Mason called for me. I bowed and excused myself.

At the show, that went very much like it always did, I could spot Robbie in the audience. His gaze made me shiver.

How old was this guy?

Should he be looking at my 17 year old mistress like that? Should anyone?

After the show was over, Mabel said she needed air. I noticed she forgot her amulet, so I grabbed it to give it to her.

When I walked to the back of the tent, I suddenly heard voices. This area wasn't usually accessible to the guests. Maybe Mabel was on the phone? I listened closely.

"Leave me alone, Robbie.", said Miss Mabel.

"How about no, hm? Baby, you're so beautiful. Why dont we go to mine?", a new voice, which I assumed was Robbie, said.

"No. Leave.", Mabels voice was shaking. I walked a bit faster towards them.

"Baby, please~", the man said.

"I swear to everything thats holy, if you touch me-"

"Then what?", he asked. When I came around the corner,  he had grabbed the girls ass with a hand, his other pinning her hands over her head.

"What will you do now, hm? Sweet little girl, I'll make you mine." He said softly.

"Let go this instance!" , Mabel cried out.

Suddenly he kissed her. That was enough. I pulled my magic from the amulet and gritted my teeth.

"She said: let go.", I growled.

"What will you do, if I don't, hm? You're all so silly. You don't know, what I'm capable off.", he laughed.

The sky darkened at my call.

"Watch your words, mortal.", I said, in my deep, demonic voice, as I started floating.

"Let. Her. Go.", I repeated.

The man took a step back and finally let go of my poor mistress.

I lifted him into the air, then I swayed his body around a bit, before throwing him to the ground.

He smirked. Then he let out a tail and horns. I knew there was something off.

"What is your circus magic going to do against a real devil?", he laughed.

I didn't feel threatened at all. He shot a fireball at me, but I made it disappear with a snap.

"Pathetic. Now how about you leave the mortal alone, who's body you've possesed.", I asked.