gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)

Tw: bullying, sa/rape, throwing up, violence

PoV Will
"Hey.", he spoke dryly.

"Hey...", I swallowed thickly. Ever since Mason got drunk at a party and confessed his love to me, it was weird talking to him.

The few times we had sex probably don't help either. He sat down next to me, the only seat that wasn't taken.

I sighed deeply.

"What are you doing on Saturday?", I asked.

"The usual.", he answered, referring to another party.

"Should I be there?", I asked. He blushed lightly.

"Maybe not this time. It's at Robbies and you know how much he loves bullying you.", he answered.

I shot him a soft smile. He just stared.

"Hello class, I am your substitute teacher today.", a man suddenly spoke up as he entered the room.

The man was big and old, with mean eyes.

"First we're gonna switch your seats. Boys shouldn't sit next to girls.", he said. Some students started complaining, but it was of no use. The boys and girls were separated.

Suddenly the teacher walked up to us and glared at me.

"And what about you, young lady? You think you're better than everyone?", he growled at me.

Giggles from everywhere.

"What's so funny?", the teacher huffed.

"That's a boy, sir.", someone laughed.

"Is this a joke?", the teacher asked.

"No Sir. Will is, infact, a boy.", Mason replied.

I blushed.

Suddenly the teacher grabbed one of my braids and pulled.

I immediately cried out in pain.

The teacher let go and turned around.

"The world is full of fa**ots", he huffed.

"You know, when I went to school, boys weren't allowed to have long hair, let alone dye it such ridiculous colors. We were no gay men.", he then went on.

I blushed.

"How do you even call yourself a man, hm?", he asked.

I blinked helplessly.

For the entire lesson he kept on insulting me, gay men and the modern youth in general.

I just let him. There was no point in arguing.

After the lesson was over, I fled to the bathroom.

Just as I was washing my hands, some guys from my class walked in. Oh God, please let them just want to use the toilet!

"Hey f*g!", one of them called out. I turned around quickly. They had me surrounded. One of them stepped forward. I moved back into the sink.

"Hey, uhm, I need to go.", I tried to push past him. Suddenly he grabbed me and pushed my me to the floor.
Then he pressed his crotch against my face.

"You're not going anywhere, until you've shown us your only talent!", he laughed, grabbing my head to push me against his jeans a bit harder.

"Yeah, sucking dick!", one of the others laughed.

"Wouldn't that make you gay?", I blurted out. Not a good idea.

He smashed my head against the sink, then laughed: "you look like a girl, that's not gay!"