a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!

PoV Michael
"SIR! EMERGENCY!", one of the smaller angels cried out panicky.

"I've heard. What happened?!", I asked, my sword ready as I flew up to heavens gate.

"Peter is trying to clear everything but, Sir, there's a demon at our gate.", another angel told me.

I froze.

"Is there an invasion? An attack?", I tried to get more information.

"No, Sir. It appears he died.", the angel replied.

I froze.

"He died? And then got here?! How. ", I blurted out.

Nobody could answer my question.

I reached the gate and immediately looked for Peter. The guy was looking through lists and books, looking distressed.

"Where's the demon?", I asked.

He pointed in the direction of a cloud. Sitting right there was a young man with long blue hair. He was wearing a torn servants uniform.

"Where? I don't see them.", I spoke up. That couldn't possibly be a demon, right? No...

"Oh, thats him alright. William Benjamin Cipher. Dream demon.", Peter explained.

I walked up to the man, confused.

"This isn't right. I shouldn't be here.", he suddenly spoke up when I was close.

"Well, yes.", I sighed.

"My apologies for any inconvenience I caused. Just tell me where to go and I'll be on my way.", the man said softly.

I had never heard of a demon actually apologizing.

"That's the problem. Everything is orderly. You lived a life without sin and died with a pure heart. You belong here.", Peter suddenly spoke up behind me.

"But...I'm a demon! Oh God, of my family knew about this, they'd kill me!", the demon sobbed.

"They couldn't. You're dead.", I chuckled.

"No, I can't be! Demons can't die.", he said, finally turning to us.

"We're trying to figure out how that happened. In the main time, I'll call Lucy.", I sighed. Then I called Lucipher.

"Wassup?", the king of hell asked.

"Lucyyyy, heyy, uhm, this is awkward. We have one of your demons up here.", I explained.

"Really? How did they do it? I don't know about any invasions.", hey chuckled.

"Apparently he died. ", I breathed out heavily and ran a hand through my hair.

"Holy shit! Really?! Someone managed to kill a demon? What's the demons name?", Lucipher cried out in shock.

"William Benjamin Cipher.", I answered.

"I'll check. Wait...yeah, he's not alive anymore. No loss to me, it appears he was useless.", the king laughed.

Then he just excused himself and hung up.

I looked at the demon.

"What do we do with him?", Peter then asked.

"Can't you just send me back?  I don't want to leave the kids alone with him, to be honest.", the demon pleaded.

"With him? Who's him?", I asked, curious.

"My master. Stanford Gleefull. He's a monster.",  the demon replied, shivering.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked.

"I...I'm not comfortable talking about it right now. I'm really scared and I need to know why I'm here.", he sighed.

The demon had tears in his eyes. Demons could cry?

This one sure did.

"Maybe if you tell me about your life we can figure it out.", I smiled kindly.

"Oh. Okay.", he said, then he told me about how he grew up and all, but that was petty boring. Then he grew quiet. Slowly he told me how he met Stanford Gleeful and how the man had tricked him into a bad deal. He sobbed a few times in between sentences as he told me about the abuse. Slowly, but surely I understood why he was here.

I also understood that he belonged here.