damn (MaWill/MaBill)

Damn..........
Sexual stuff included

PoV Mabel Gleeful
I really enjoyed all the attention I got from all the guys. In school, in town, at parties and everywhere I showed my face.

...and my cleavage.

But out of all the guys that longed for my touch, I didn't desire a single one.

No. I felt attracted to one of the very few guys in school, that wasn't attracted to me.

He kept rejecting and insulting me, no matter how and how many times I asked him out.

Bill Cipher was perfection. Tall, blonde and a stunning tan.

His smirk made my heart race and his laugh made me want to laugh along.

I was so in love with this stupid jerk and I had a plan to get him.

I would just make him jealous by fucking his little twin.

William wasn't as attractive as his brother, but he sure was fuckable.

He also was in love with me. He wrote me poems and illustrated them beautifully. Wasted effort, I guess.

But right now I was gonna use this.

Luckily the Cipher family was loaded and friends with my uncle, so they were here, at the party uncle Ford was hosting.

Will was standing awkwardly in a corner when I walked up to him.

"Hey blue! You wanna dance?", I asked. Right then a slow song started. Perfect.

Will looked around.

"I am talking to you, silly." , I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"W-why?", He asked confused.

"Because you're cute and I really liked that last poem you send me. So sweet.", I flirted, as I led him to the dance floor.

While we were dancing I leaned my head against his chest. He was very careful.

This boy was so weak and stupid.

After a few more songs I invited him to my room, so he could read the poem to me.

He was so excited, it was cute.

I locked the door behind us, then I started some really sexually loaded music and swayed my hips to get his full attention.

William blushed.

"I hope you feel the way I do, because if you do this night is gonna be fun.", I flirted.

Then I moved forward and put my hands on his lower back.

"But, you said you didn't like me one tiny bit...", he whispered as I played with the hem of his boxershorts.

"I changed my mind. Please, it'll make me so happy. ", I breathed against his neck.

Then I kissed the soft skin.

"I don't want to, to use you or something. ", the boy resisted, but when I pushed my lips on his, he kissed back immediately and grabbed my waist.

We were quick to undress and start touching intensely.

I didn't expect that, but he was huge.

Soon I was bouncing on him and, I swear that wasn't the plan, it felt overwhelmingly great.

He also had done this before, I could tell. I did not expect that either.

The next morning his older brother picked him up with a smirk. Bill was there too and when he looked at me, I knew something had changed.

PoV Bill
I had never really minded her, but now? I felt like I had missed out on something.

Will was really happy though and that was enough for me. Well, it should've been.

It wasn't .

When I saw the two together my jealousy grew, to a point where it made me angry.

Then,  at a party Will couldn't attend, I danced with Mabel and she took me to her room.

"Mabel, what-", I started, but suddenly she KISSED me ON THE LIPS!

"Your brother is no fun, Billi. Unlike you. Now fuck me until I forget my name. ", she said.

I shouldn't have done this. It was so wrong! Will loved this girl.

But I did too...

~~~
PoV Mabel
I was so glad I could finally get rid of William! He was annoying. He was insecure and careful, not what I needed.

Bill and I decided to keep our relationship secret at first, so his twin could move on, before we announced it.

Bill and I were really happy together. We just clicked. Finally!

PoV Bill
I started spending a lot of time with the girl and it worked out really well.

Until one day I asked her what had caused her to fall out of love with my brother.

"Oh Billi, I never was in love with him. You just weren't interested in me and that had to change.", she shrugged with an evil grin. I gasped.

"What? You were always the project, Billi. He was just the tool.", she laughed.

That made me really angry. I stood up and collected my stuff.

"Where are you going?", the girl asked shocked.

"Home. I need to think."

For two days I ignored her messages and calls.

Eventually I decided to talk to Will about it.

~~~
"I know...", he stated, after I told him how Mabel had used him.

"You know?!", I gasped.

"I knew all along. The first night I thought it was real, but I quickly figured it out.", he shrugged.

"If you she was using you, why did you let her?"

"Bill, I'm not like you. I'm neither funny nor attractive. While people love to hang out with you, they only keep me around so I can carry their stuff. I'm replaceable. Easily. So if I don't let people use me, nobody would need me anymore...", My brother replied, staring off into nothing.

I was in shock. That's how he felt?!

I jumped up. "You can't let people walk all over you!", I yelled.

"Let it slide, B. I don't mind it anymore. ", he sighed.

Before I could say something my phone rang on the floor and it was Mabel.

"Talk to her. She really likes you.", My twin smiled softly.

~~~
Now that I knew how he felt, I started how people were using my twin. When did that happen?

Did I miss something?

How could I miss this...