saved by the sound of a violin

PoV Will
I thought he wouldn't come home until tomorrow. He said he wouldn't!

Yet, there he was, in the doorframe, staring at us.

Stanford Gleeful, my father, was in shock.

That's because of the inconvenient situation I was in, with Tad Strange on top of me shirtless.

My dress shirt was half opened and Tad didn't have time to remove his hand from my chest yet.

For a few seconds everyone just stared.

Then father yelled: "OUT! OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Finally Tad began to move. He jumped up and grabbed his shirt.

He put it on, then he said: "Sir, please calm down."

"I. SAID. OUT!!!", father screamed.

Tad ran. I sat up on my bed, trying to button up my shirt nervously, when my father took a few steps forward and slapped me hard.

"What where you doing with that...that boy?!", he asked.

"I I I I", I stammered.

"That is a BOY! YOU ARE A BOY!", he suddenly yelled, slapping me again.

"Why, is that a problem?", I asked quietly.

Father suddenly grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

"Are you gay? ARE YOU GAY?", He screamed at me.

I started crying really hard and couldn't get a word out.

"SPEAK!", father yelled.

"I...I love him.", I replied.

"That's impossible. You disgust me. You're so disgusting! ", he yelled, then left the room.

I heard him lock the door.

Pov Mabel

I saw a car leaving our parking space quickly. Was that Tad?

When I entered the house my  uncle came stomping down the stairs, obviously furious.

"William is in his room. William stays in his room, until he's come to his senses.", Stanford stated angrily. Then he grabbed his coat and left.

I knew not to argue with him and I didn't care enough to risk him blowing his anger off at me.

So I shrugged it off and went straight into my room. I was going shopping with my friends soon. I needed to get ready.

I heated up my straightener, choose a glorious outfit, then I fixed my hair up.

I put the straightener down somewhere, to search for a jacket.

Then I left.

PoV William

I was crying really hard, when suddenly I heard the smoking detectors go off. 

I grabbed my phone.

When I finally managed to call the fire department there was already smoke coming in from under the door.

"Yes, hello. I'm William Gleeful. There's a fire in Gleeful manor!", I said panicky.

"Okay, boy. Keep calm. Where are you?", the nice women asked.

"I-in my room!"

"Can you get out?"

"No, the door is locked, the window is to high. I'm stuck.", I panicked even more and started crying harder.

"Don't worry, the guys are on their way. Can you stay on the phone?", the woman asked.

"My battery is dying, I", and that was infact the moment my battery died.  I hid in a corner.