I (don't) care.

WillDip and stuff
Contains rape and abuse

3rd PoV
William hurried down the street, trying to get away from the mansion as fast as possible.  Tears were streaming down his face, as his cheek stung painfully.

When he arrived at his house, he searched for his key. Suddenly a car pulled up next to him.

The drivers door was opened, then Mason Gleefull got out.

"William, I'm sorry. Please come back.", the bruenette sighed.

"Please leave me alone.", the other whined.

"You're being ridiculous. William, I didn't mean to hurt you!", Mason claimed.

"Well, you did. Please, leave me alone."

"My dear. Come home with me.", the young Gleeful said more firmly.

"You promised it wouldn't happen again.", Will replied.

Mason took a deep breath, then asked: "you really want to throw your life away like that?"

William got in the car. They drove off.

From a window, through the curtains, Bill was watching them.

"Hey, is someone at the door", Till asked from a bit away.

"Yeah. Well, not anymore. Mason collected him again.", replied Bill bitterly.

"Oh my. You think they had a fight?", the older male asked, his voice drioping with concern as he realized who they were talking about.

"The usual, I guess. Will only shows up at our door at night, when they had a fight.", Bill sighed.

Till nodded.

~6 days later~

PoV Will
I was sitting on our bed, feeling miserable. Mason had yelled at me for opening a window, because it blew some of his work of his desk.

Now I was trying to read, when my husband walked in.

"Hey.", he said softly.

"Hey.", I replied. I put my book down on the nightstand.

"Are you still mad at me?", I asked.

Mason sat down next to me, then he stroked my thigh.

"I'm not mad. I overreacted, because I'm stressed. You wanna help me release some of that?" , he asked, his hand now resting on my thigh. I was in my pyjamas and now I regret choosing the short pants.

"N-not really!", I squeaked.
My husband did not remove his hand. Instead he started stroking the inner side of my leg.

"C'mon. You ow me this.", he pouted.

"I'm not feeling well. Another day, okay?", I sighed.

Mason shrugged, got up and got ready for bed. Then he came over in his underwear. Suddenly he pushed his body on mine, his knee in between my legs and his lips on mine.

The kiss was hungry and loveless. Pure lust. I tried to push him off, but he held me down.

"Don't be such a bitch, William. I'll make you feel really good.", he then whispered into my ear.

"Please, don't.", I cried out.

Suddenly his hand was in my boxers.

"You're body wants me to.", he grinned.

"No.", I repeated. Mason removed his hand and got up.

"Very well. I need a drink. You want one too?", he asked.