I couldn't let this happen to you.

PoV Will
"Sir?", I asked, quietly entering Stanfords study after he had called me in.

He glared at me.

"Yes? Don't you have a ballroom to clean?", he growled.

He was not in a good mood, at all.

"A letter just arrived...", I replied.

"A letter? On a sunday afternoon? What kind of letter is this?", he asked, standing up and coming over.

"Demon one!", I squeaked.

He took the unopened envelope from my hands.

"You haven't opened it yet. Good boy.", he said, then tried to open my letter.

Suddenly the letter bit him, causing my master to drop it.

I picked it up again.

"Why did your letter just bite me?!", master yelled. How I hated his short temper...

"I-it must be bound to my magical fingerprint! I assume its my invitation to the big ball of demons!", I cried out, really really scared he'd hit me.

But suddenly he seemed interested.

"A big ball of demons? I never heard of that. What is it?", he asked, grabbing his journal and a pen.

"It's a big celebration once every 100 years that all demons have to attend. It's not much but the stronger demons bragging about their victories and the weaker ones being uncomfortable.", I explained.

"Will your brothers attend?", master asked.

"There really isn't much of a choice. We just get teleported there once it starts. Not a consensuall thing, really. ", I sighed. I'd rather not attend. My brother's would be so ashamed, so disappointed.

"Then why the invitation?"

"So we won't be in the middle of something when it happens.", I answered and opened the letter, proving my words.

I was anxious the whole week, because the next Saturday would be the day of the ball.

Meanwhile master was excited about my suffering. He really, really enjoyed seeing me in pain.

On friday he called me into his study.

"Can't have you running around, telling everyone about our deal.", he explained.

PoV Bill
The ball was beautiful as always.

I was standing with the demon ones of my freaks.

"Boss, aren't you scared you'll run into them?", keyhole asked.

"Who? Remind me.", I asked confused.

"The person you switched destiny with.", he answered.

"Yeah, they lost a pretty great one.", Hectagon added.

"They didn't loose it. They gave it away.", I explained again, "and, besides, I'm excited to find out who it is. They must be really powerful if they accepted a destiny such as the one that was ment for me and probably already turned it upside down."

I downed my time punch.

"Bill? Is that you?", I suddenly heard a familiar voice ask.

I turned to face my idol and big brother, the great, the mighty, THE Kill Cipher.

"Pretty damn sure it's me. Hey bro, how you've been?", I asked. Suddenly he hugged me.

"I'm great. Come one, Till and Chill are over there. We've been looking for you and Will.", he smiled.