kidnapping

Tw: kidnapping, death
Will Gleefull
Ciphercest
No happy end, I guess

PoV Will
I was really scared when I was on my way home. I got a bad grade and my father wouldn't be very pleased.

Suddenly I felt watched. There were no birds singing. I stood still and listened. I didn't hear the person coming though and everything happened to quick for me to react.

I damp clothe was pressed to my mouth and nose from behind. I held my breath, but had to breath soon.

Then everything turned black.

~~~
The first thing I realized was that my eyes were covered with some kind of scarf around my head. My hands felt numb, since they were tied too, just like my feet.

"He-hello?", I called into the darkness. No answer.

"I need to pee!", I stated truthfully.

"Please, I really need to!", I tried again.

I felt tears run down my cheeks. Who was I talking to? Was anyone there?

Suddenly I heard a door open. Someone came over and picked me up, carrying me somewhere.

"Where am I?", I asked.

No answer.
Then:

"Listen, this is going to be really uncomfortable for both of us. I'm going to sit you down on the toilet and...help you out. Just be quick.", a male voice said. He sounded young.

He did just that and it really was very very uncomfortable. At least I got to empty my bladder.

I tried to swallow the awkwardness. When I was done and he had closed my pants (awwwwkkkward!) , he threw me over his shoulder and carried me back.

"Do I even weigh anything to yiu?", I asked nervously.

"Barely. ", he answered, then asked: "Aren't you scared?"

"Terrified, actually...", I answered.

He put me down carefully and left. I assumed that, because I heard the door close.

I crawled into what felt like a corner and started crying softly. In was so scared, I started singing softly.

It was a lullaby my mother had sung to me when she was alive.

I eventually cried myself to sleep.

PoV Bill
"I hate you. ", I stated.

My brother chuckled.

"Someone had to do it and you were particularly sassy about it.", Kill laughed.

I turned to the screen. The boy had curled up in a corner and he was making soft crying noises.

I felt a bit sorry for him. He must be my age, maybe a bit younger. He was no older than 17, that's for sure.

"When are we going to contact his father?", I asked.

"In about two days.", Kill answered.

"Oh. Wait...Hows he going to eat?", I asked.

Kill grinned at me.

I understood. "No. God, no! I'm not feeding him!", I cried out.

"Yes, you are. You're on Gleefull duty. You are to make sure he eats, drinks and gets to the toilet.", Kill stated. We argued a bit, but then he said something that changed my attitude:

"Alright, which one of the men do you want to let near the boy? You know how perverted they can get."

I looked at the fragile being I had carried. He wore a messy bun, his hair must be at least armpit length. I didn't want to imagine what some of our men would do to this innocent face.