Eat Cake It's Somebodys Birthday

A little boy was waking up in his room, the date was April 17 and that meant it was his birthday knowing this the little boy shot out of his bed at light speed. The little boy walked over to his bedroom door and opened it. As soon as he opened it he saw a banner just outside of his room in the hallway.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDO!" was on the banner seeing this Lando was smiling ear to ear, he walked out into the kitchen and saw his mom cooking something.

"Mom!" Lando says as he walks over and gives his mother a hug.

The boy's mother looked at her little boy to see him smiling like he just got a one way ticket out of the Underground. It made her happy to see him smiling like that.

"Mornin' you little munchkin." a lady said

Lando whipped his head around and saw a lady sitting at the kitchen table.

"Auntie Joyce?" Lando asks

"The one and only." Joyce replied

"Hey Ophelia, when is breakfast going to be ready?" Joyce asks

"I don't know, maybe if you helped me it would be quicker, you lazy bum." Ophelia retorts

"But if I did that I wouldn't be able to do this." Joyce said before scooping Lando up and holding him upside down and tickling him.

"If you drop him there will be hell to pay." Ophelia says to Joyce

"Aye captain" Joyce replies " Lando your mom called in a few favors for this day so you better be thanking her."

"Favors? What did she do?" Lando asks

"Ophelia tell him." Joyce asks

"Well there was a smuggler that got shot and he somehow got to my doctor's office. I operated on him and saved his life and in return, he owed me a favor." Lando nods at this, not really understanding it. " So today I called in that favor and he smuggled me some Pancake Mix and Birthday cake mix, I also know how to make my own frosting so we are all set there."

"What is a birthday cake?" Lando asks

"It's a sweet that tastes amazing but it is very rare around here so I was never able to acquire it, until now." Ophelia says to her son

"Awesome!" Lando replies with stars in his eyes.

10 minutes later the food was done so they ate, Lando was very happy with how it tasted. Lando and his mom left with Joyce before parting ways, with Lando and Ophelia heading to her doctor's office. Lando liked to be at his mother's office. Sometimes people would even stop by for appointments and give him candy, the first time he ever had candy it felt like he was levitating.

"Lando, come here!" his mom yelled

Lando walked over to where she was already preparing an excuse for whatever she accused him of doing. He immediately sees what looks like to be a man with a finger that just looked green. It was disgusting.

"Lando I'm going to need your help with this" Ophelia asked

"Uh don't think I like a 4 year old operating on me." The man said.

"He will be fine, don't worry about it." Ophelia retorts

"Lando his finger is infected and needs to be amputated. I am going to need you to hold this in his mouth." Ophelia handed him some weird looking stick.

"Uh.. alright mom." Lando replied

He did as told and the man bit down on the stick thing before Ophelia asked the man "Are you ready?"