Traitor.

"Now let's get back to Ymir," Hange said.

Christa took a breath before saying.

"Yimir transformed into a Titan to fight off the other Titans and save us! She did so with no regard for her own life, which proves her loyalty to us, her comrades! It's true that her judgment until now is unforgivable. After all, she may know things useful to humanity and kept quiet about it! I imagine she didn't say anything to protect herself. But....now she's a changed person! Ymir is an ally to humanity! I know Ymir better than anyone. She's a much simpler person than she looks!"

"I see." Hange said "What are your thoughts Lando?"

"Why me?" Lando thought.

"Well it's basically if Mikasa was put into a Titan but instead of Eren, it's Christa," Lando said. "I think that we should lock her up and if she goes rogue, kill her without hesitation, we learned what happened when we didn't with Annie. What about you, Section Commander?"

"Obviously, I hope we can build a trusting relationship with her," Hange said. "Her judgment aside, the information she holds is a treasure for humanity. I hope we get along."

"But you know...even if she is a simple person," Hange said, walking toward Yimir's body. "This world becomes a confusing mess with every passing day."

Lando tried to walk after him but he felt pain when he took a step and fell to the ground.

"You should lay down," Hange said. "The medic said you have 8 broken bones."

"Which means I have 198 unbroken ones," Lando said, using his sword as a cane.

Hange laughed before saying to Christa. "You said...your real name was Historia Reiss?"

"Yes, that's right," Historia said.

"Reiss, as in that noble family?" Hange asked.

"Yes," Historia said, looking at the ground.

"I see," Hange said and walked over to her and put her hand on her shoulder. "Nice to meet you Historia."

"Yeah...." Historia said.

The two of them walked to Yimir's body while Lando lagged behind, he hobbled past Yimir and made his way to Eren, Reiner, and Berthold.

"Damn, it hurts," Reiner said, holding his arm.

"You alright Reiner?" Eren asked.

"Not by a long shot," Reiner said. "A Titan nearly gnawed off my arm. That was...pathetic. I thought I was done for. But compared to him my wound is just a scratch."

They all looked to see Lando hobbling toward them using a sword crutch.

"Long time no see," Lando said.

"You alright?" Reiner asked.

"Depends on what you call alright," Lando said. "I'm alive at least."

"That's all that matters," Eren said.

Armin poked his head over the wall using his ODM to grapple up and down, Eren helped him up.

"It's okay Riener," Eren said. "Even someone as strong as you gets this sometimes."

"What are you talking about? This is the second time for me!" Reiner said. "Tell him, Armin."

"Huh?" Armin asked.

"Remember the time I almost got crushed by that Titan's hand?" Reiner said.

"Oh..."Armin said. "Back then...."