The Boy Who Became What He Hated.

Lando had just shot his hook into a Titan's legs and using gas to get behind it, he spun slicing its nape causing it to fall. Lando and Mikasa have proven to be quite the team. Lando has 6 Titan kills while Mikasa has 3.

Lando had noticed that the evacuation had halted so he went to go check out what was going on Mikasa was behind him.

"Why is the evacuation stopped? Did you hear an order for it?" Lando asked.

"Not that I know of," Mikasa responded

"Let's go check it out then," Lando replied.

They were traveling over there when they heard a Titan going towards them all, Lando and Mikasa had the angle on it so they went in for the kill.

Lando and Mikasa caught up to the Titan just as it was about to eat everyone there, Lando did his spin slicing the nape.

Mikasa landed right next to the Titan's body as it fell.

Lando and Mikasa noticed that a wagon full of stuff was causing a block in traffic.

"What... are you doing?" She asked.

"Oh, perfect timing." A fat man said. "Get these guys to help me! I'll make it worth your while!"

"My comrades are dying as we speak. They're fighting and dying because the citizens haven't finished evacuating." Mikasa said.

"Of course they are! It's your duty to give your hearts, to defend the lives and property of the people! Don't go gettin' a big head now that you freeloaders have something to do after a century of uselessness!" The man said.

Now Lando and Mikasa were pissed.

"I'll get the leader, you get his henchmen," Lando told her.

"Make sure he moves the cart." She said while walking over to where the henchmen are.

"If you feel people dying for other people is a matter of course, then I'm sure you'll understand that a single, precious life can sometimes save the life save the lives of many as well," Mikasa said.

Lando was right behind her talking through the crowd.

"Just you try it! Your employer and I go way back! One word from me and he'll be all over your sorry ass!" The man yelled

Mikasa went over and knocked out the henchmen and Lando walked over to the guy whispering so only he could hear him.

"Dead men don't talk," Lando whispered, pulling out his sword and slicing three fingers off, the man yelled in pain.

"You do know Kenny the Ripper right?" Lando whispered the man was knowing, staring at him in fear. "I was his little assistant back in the day and I can show you a few of his tricks, you break the finger at each joint, then slice it off. Then if they lose all of their fingers you go for the teeth, if that doesn't work they won't talk to you then you kill them, but for special people, I like to take their eyes out and you might just be a special person, so will you remove this cart."

The man was staring at Lando like he was the devil, staring in fear.

"Move the cart!" The man barely yelled out.

"Good, guess I'll have to schedule a meeting between us later," Lando said.

The man was shaking in fear at what he just heard.

Mikasa saw the whole thing but didn't hear what was said between the two of them but whatever Lando said the man looks like the fear of god was put in him.

"Thanks you two!" A young lady said.

"You really saved the day. You have our gratitude!" The mother said.