Another one

Lando was in the lift when Levi and the Pastor came back.

Hange jogged over and asked.

"Have you had a change of heart yet?" Hange asked.

Pastor Nick looked at the ground not saying anything.

"We don't have time for this! You know, don't you?! Will you talk or won't you?! Make up your mind already!" Hange yelled.

"I cannot say anything. The other believers are the same as I, and that will never change" Pastor Nick mumbled.

"Well, thanks for nothing! We're so grateful for all the help you've been!" Hange yelled and started to walk toward the lift.

"It's too great of a decision for a single person to make." Pastor Nick says. "The Order of the Walls must always adhere to the sacred will we're bound to obey."

"Who's will?" Hange questioned. "God or something."

"I cannot say anything," Pastor Nick says. " However I can inform you of a name who under their sacred will we were instructed to monitor."

"Monitor?" Hange asked.

"That person joined the Scout Regiment as of last year." Pastor Nick said. "Their name is..."

Then the door behind them opens and Sasha is standing at the doorway.

"Excuse me!" Sasha yells. "104 Cadet Corps! Sashsa Bruas!"

Lando wasn't surprised at the name the pastor said he had been suspecting her for a long time of hiding something. Nobody was that nice and caring without trying to hide something.

"Her?" Eren said surprised.

"Who's that?" Hange asked.

Sasha walked up to the group after being ignored.

"Um, this is for you, Section Commander," Sasha says, trying to get Hange's attention but she ignores her again.

"You must find her at once. Only she...She may know the truths which even we cannot perceive. That is all the information I can share. The rest I leave in your hands." Pastor Nick says.

"If she's in the 104th, then she's deep in the front lines right now," Hange said.

"Let's go!" Eren said, running toward the door. "We need to hurry!"

But Eren collided with Sasha sending her to the ground.

"Ouch..." Sasha said.

"Hey there Sasha," Lando said.

"Sasha?!" Eren said.

"What are you doing here?" Mikasa asked.

"You guys didn't hear her yell when she came in?" Lando asked.

"No..." Mikasa and Eren said.

Sasha seemed to come back to and reached to grab the piece of paper in a panic, picking it up and pushing her way through to Hange.

"Upon my arrival, I gave my report to the Commander!" Sasha yelled. "Afterwards, I was entrusted to deliver this message to the Section Commander!" Sasha bowed and while she was pushed the scroll out to Hange,

"Message? Thank you. Good work." Hange said and grabbed the scrolls and placed a potato in Sashsa's hands.

"So, who is this girl in the 104th?" Hange asked.

"She's the smallest one of us." Eren said.

"She's got golden hair." Armin said. "And um..."