Liberio raid.

Lando dodged bullets coming from the Tank Titan as he was going for Zeke but he couldn't get up there without the machine gun on the Tank Titan killing him as he got up there. Lando needed thunder spears but he used them already, it was a losing battle at this point. They were running out of supplies and the Marleyean military had surrounded this sector by now. As Lando was thinking, Eren jumped out of his Titan that was stuck in the Warhammer's crystal and transformed again. Lando ducked into a building nearby as Zeke threw crushed-up pieces of a building at them. It destroyed the walls of the building but Lando only got a few cuts, he couldn't be sure about the others.

"Eren Jaeger...is not my enemy." Zeke said. "Two others come first. Show yourself, Levi...Lando you're running out of time."

"Armin needs to transform now or we're all dead." Lando thought.

Just like that a huge explosion and yellow lighting came from the sea as battleships flew up in the air.

The Jaw Titan seemed to get angry and rush Eren by himself and the Scouts would make their final assault now. Lando jumped out of the building and using his ODM gear got into the air looking around to see what the plan was.

"Distracting the two Titans..." Lando thought.

"Lando!" Levi yelled at him. "Zeke! Now!"

Levi was already going towards the Titan and saw Lando.

"Got it!" Lando replied.

Lando followed Levi and as they got to the Titan Levi sliced Zeke's nape with ease, Zeke didn't even turn around.

"Catch!" Levi told Lando as he threw something at him.

Lando caught it and it was a grenade.

"Did he really just throw an explosive at me?" Lando thought for a second before landing on Zeke's Titan.

Lando looked to his right for a second and saw two kids, a girl and a boy, and an adult.

"Zeke!" The girl yelled.

Lando pulled the pin on the grenade and dropped it before using ODM gear to escape the blast radius. After Lando blew up Zeke the other Scouts blew up the Tank Titan with Thunderspears leaving only the Jaw Titan.

Lando saw the Jaw Titan running at Eren out of the corner of his eye; he flew over there at the Jaw Titan and bit Eren's arm off. The Jaw Titan must've known Lando was coming over because he jumped off Eren and climbed one of the Warhammer's structures.

"I killed Ymir," Lando said to Eren. "How is the Jaw Titan still alive?"

"If you eat a Titan in human form soon after its death you can still transfer its powers," Eren said through his Titan.

"It's fast too, Ymir's wasn't close to this," Lando said.

"So this is the Jaw Titans' power," Eren said. "I see."

A loud noise in the air got closer every second.

"They got their blimp." Lando thought.

The Jaw Titan saw this too and jumped onto the roof of a building before running at the blimp on the roof, Lando saw an opportunity he jumped off Eren using ODM gear and when the Jaw Titan jumped off the roof Lando sliced both the Jaw Titan's legs off causing it to nose dive into the ground right in front of Eren.

Eren picked the Titan up and threw it against the ground, Eren then ripped off the Titan's left arm and threw it before doing the same thing to the left arm. The Jaw Titan opened its mouth to scream and when it did Eren shoved the crystalized Warhammer Titan into its mouth, Eren picked the Jaw Titan up by its head and crushed the crystal. Eren opened his mouth and ate the Titan, Eren picked the Jaw Titan up again and slammed its head against the ground as the Scouts watched in silence.