Sing About Me.

Two men were sitting at a table with a deck of cards in the middle and each man holding seven cards each. One of the men grabbed the top card and flipped it over; it was a 3 of spades.

"What are we playing again?" The older man asked.

"Gin Rummy." The younger man said.

"Hm." The older man said looking at his deck, he didn't have anything close to a match so he drew a card.

The younger man also drew a card and put down a 456 of hearts then discarded it.

The older man put down a 7 of hearts playing on it.

The older man drew from the cards and got an ace. He only needed one more to get a meld.

The younger man who only had three cards left drew again and had another meld of jack, queen, and king.

"Hey." The older man said. "How do you keep getting matches?"

"Luck of the cards." The younger man said. "You know I didn't cheat, you watched me shuffle."

"Hm." The older man said this next draw would be his only chance to win; he needed an ace.

The older man was about to draw when the door to the cabin swung open with almost enough force to break it down.

The older man jumped up out of his seat.

"We're back!" A little boy yelled and ran at the older man.

"Hey! You didn't take off your shoes!" A female voice by the door yelled at the boy. "Lando control your child!"

"He's your child too..." Lando mumbled.

"What did you just say to me?" The female said.

"You know it's the craziest thing but I forgot," Lando said.

"You better have." The female said.

"Xander," Lando said.

"Yeah?" Xander asked, hugging the older man.

"You're way too hyper," Lando said. "Calm down."

"Sorry...I was excited to see Grandpa." Xander said.

"Hey, brat," Levi said. "We were in a game and you made me lose."

"I'm sorry grandpa..." Xander said.

"It's alright," Levi said. "Go take your shoes off.'

"Ok!" Xander said and ran over to the door.

"Evalynn," Lando said. "Where is Izabella?"

"Probably outside," Evalynn said. "Doing who knows what."

Lando walked outside and took a look around, there was a barren land. It was harvest season and they just finished. Lando saw a little girl kneeling looking at something on the ground.

Izabella and Xander were completely different people, Xander was like his mom loud and excited with blonde hair. Izabella was more like her dad, calm and relaxed with dark hair.

"Whatcha you doing Izzy?" Lando asked, kneeling next to her.

"I found a baby ground squirrel," Izabella said. "He was just laying there so I stopped and looked at it."

"Is it alive?" Lando asked.

"Yeah, I felt it move when I touched it," Izabella said.

"Well you're usually not allowed to touch baby animals because their parents might abandon it but it's too late for that," Lando said.