First Mission Completed

Lando was chasing after Mikasa who was using her ODM gear to get to where Eren was, after his Titan roared. Lando didn't bother saying anything to her; it would be useless she wouldn't listen. Lando made his way through the trees then Mikasa stopped and Lando stopped on a tree branch up above her, he watched as the female Titan put Eren into her mouth and then ran off. Lando looked at Mikasa who hadn't moved and said.

"Hey, Mikasa you gonna stay like that while she runs away with him?" Lando asked.

"Eren...wait....don't...go..." Mikasa said.

Then she snapped out of it flying at speeds almost as quick as Lando when he got serious. They caught up with the Titan and Mikasa did a slow spin attack slicing the side of her mouth, and Lando spun and sliced her MCL in her arm, crippling it. Mikasa then turned around in the air slicing the back of her calf, and Lando was in front of her and she reached out her arm to try and grab him but Lando dodged it going between her fingers then using gas got behind her. Lando and Mikasa were now both behind her and Mikasa did a slow spinning attack slicing the back of her calf and Lando spun at Levi's speed slicing her Achilles tendon in the other leg causing her to fall as her hand covered her nape. Mikasa went in for the attack as did Lando but when Mikasa went for the killing blow her hand turned blue and deflected the attack. Lando still tried but his sword broke as did Mikasa's. Lando and Mikasa then used their hooks to stay on a tree.

"Why won't my blades penetrate?" Mikasa said with desperation.

"Don't know but right now we gotta get that liability out of her mouth, even if he is dead. " Lando said.

The female Titan then turned her head to look at them.

"I know that..." Mikasa said. "He is still alive.."

"I know that Eren's alive!" Mikasa said. "No matter where she goes I'll kill her, rip her apart, and get you out of that filth. I'm sorry Eren.....Just wait a little longer...."

Lando replenished his blades but then the Titan tried to punch them before running off.

"I forgot they regenerated!" Lando thought.

But then they were both grabbed by something. Lando looked up to see his dad carrying him with his right hand and Mikasa with his left hand.

"What are you....?" Mikasa said.

"Fall back for now," Levi said.

"Too late for that now..." Lando said.

Levi let them both go and they followed him.

"Maintain this distance," Levi said. "It may be tired. It does not appear to be going very fast. He seems to have been bit right out of the neck. Is Eren dead?"

"Eren is alive," Mikas said. "The target seems intelligent and intent on taking Eren away. It'd crush him if it wanted to kill him. Instead, it's fighting and running away with him in his mouth."

"Eating Eren could be her goal," Levi said. "If so, he's in her stomach. Which means he's probably dead."

"He's alive," Mikasa said.

"She also has some ability that turns a body part blue and we can't cut through it with our swords," Lando said.

"She showcased it earlier," Levi said. "Let's hope he is alive."

"This never would've happened in the first place had you actually protected Eren!" Mikasa said.

"What your mouth Mikasa! Before I make you." Lando said he could stand a lot of things but not that.

"Ah. you're the one who... You're Eren's childhood friend. Let's narrow our goals down to one. First, forget about taking her down." Levi said.

"She's killed so many of our comrades!" Mikasa said.