Skeletons

Lando was in a place he had never been before there was a black sky. All of a sudden he is on a cliff side looking down into a deep pit when the ground breaks causing him to fall, flames are all around him as he falls causing him to scream from the pain Lando reaches out to grab anything to stop him from falling and finally grasps a rock keeping him from falling.

"What is this place?" Lando said out loud but got no response.

Lando decided to start climbing up; he was climbing rock after rock when hands started to grab his legs trying to pull him down Lando looked down panicking at the situation.

The hands crawled up around his hands and grabbed his finger snapping it, before grabbing the other.

"No, don't do it," Lando pleaded.

But the hands snapped his other finger causing him to deeper into the canyon.

Lando landed and found himself in the Underground, across from him was an MP that he killed.

"Found you." The MP said as his body changed into a skeleton with orange eyes.

"Damn kid. DIE!" The MP yelled charging at Lando.

Lando realized he was holding his father's dagger and Kenny's dagger. When the MP charged at him Lando blocked his attack and sliced off his head.

"Kill him." A demonic voice rang out.

MP's, and gang dressed people Lando recognized that they were from the Underground. Lando noticed a leader behind the others, they all looked like skeletons with orange eyes like the first MP. Lando charged at them killing one after another he made his way to the leader and as he was cutting off his head, he saw the face turn into his mother.

Lando jumped out of bed gasping for air, looked around and saw all the boys of the 104th here sleeping.

"Another nightmare." Lando sighed. "I've been here for a year already, so have the nightmares."

It was still dark out so Lando took out his journal and started to draw, eventually time ticked by and everyone got up and went to go get breakfast. Lando walked alone. He had no friends here except Conny and maybe Eren and Armin. He always sat with some girl named Annie but they sat as far away from each other as they could at the table and never spoke to each other once.

The bell rang causing everyone to funnel out to where Sadies was about to speak.

He was talking about something but Lando decided to ignore him, then everyone started to walk over to where they would get their backpacks full of stuff and run through the forest. Lando didn't like it a lot but he was always first. Kenny made sure he knew conditioning and strength training.

It started to rain hard and Lando had to throw his hood over so he didn't get wet as he slid on the backpack and started running with the rest of them.

"This sucks," Lando thought as he made his way to the front and took off; he wanted to be done as soon as possible. Lando finished ahead of everyone and afterward, Sadies announced who the best and worst were but Lando didn't pay attention he found himself ignoring Sadies a lot and just following whatever everyone else did.

After that they would get to rest before Titan killing and Lando loved the Titan killing training it was the only fun around here. Lando then looked around at everyone talking to each other. They had all formed their own little groups and Lando was never ever in one of them, it made him feel lonely but he couldn't go talk to the others the conversation would break down. Lando knew that he couldn't talk to others so he kept to himself hoping someone would come and talk to him but nobody did. Lando stared at the ground while the rain fell all over him, missing his mother.