Grandma

Lando is now 8 years old and was a spitting image of Levi at that age, a downside of being Levi's son is that you're going to be short. Lando quickly noticed that any kid he sees his age is taller than him.

"Mom, why am I so short compared to other kids my age?" Lando asked while pouting.

Ophelia started laughing at her son's cute face while pouting "You can blame your father for that one, he was 5 '7 on a good day."

Lando clicks his tongue before going silent, the two of them were walking home from Ophelia's doctor's office. Lando didn't really have any friends his age, the only people he would converse with on the regular were Mom and Auntie Joyce. He loved the two of them, but he wanted more people to talk with and hang out with so he wasn't always cooped up in his mom's doctor's office. He liked it there but sometimes he would hear screaming while his mom did something so he would like to leave at those times but he didn't have anywhere to go or anybody to talk to, Auntie Joyce was usually always busy at that time.

When they got home and opened the door they saw a familiar pair of shoes there.

"Joyce?" Ophelia called out.

"In here!" Joyce yelled back but she sounded like she was in pain

Ophelia noticed this and didn't even take off her shoes before walking over to Joyce. Lando lagged behind taking off his shoes and neatly putting them by the door. Lando became a clean freak after his mother told him that his father cleaned so much and when he did it it was spotless, not even a speck of dust anywhere. After Lando heard this he always cleaned, he hated it when it was dirty anyway the Underground was dirty enough, but he thought that if he cleaned enough and the house was spotless every day in case his father came to see him. If it was dirty his father would leave, if it was clean when his father came he would stay right?

Ophelia saw Joyce holding her foot and asked" What happened?"

"I was going to surprise you guys by getting here first but I fell and now my ankle feels like it's on fire." Joyce replied

Ophelia started fiddling around with her foot much to Joyce's displeasure. Lando finished what he was doing and started to walk over to them.

"Lando come here." Ophelia said.

Lando did as told and saw Ophelia holding Joyce's ankle

"Lando this is a sprained ankle, and I'm going to teach you how to fix it. As this is a frequent injury." Lando nods at the explanation

"I feel like a test subject." Joyce says

"Ok Lando to fix a sprained ankle you need to keep it straight it will heal naturally, but slowly. Go get me some bandages." Ophelia said ignoring Joyce's complaints

Lando ran over to the kitchen and opened up a cabinet inside there were some medical supplies. He ran back over to his mom and gave her the supplies.

"Ok, so you need to keep the ankle straight and bandage up, if not it could risk the ankle to get worse." Ophelia said

Lando nods while Ophelia gets to work. After she bandaged it Joyce gives her thanks

"Thank you but what am I going to do? I can barely walk let alone get home."

"You can stay with us! Please mom?" Lando asked his mom.

" Yes, she can stay with us." Ophelia sighed

"Thank you!" Lando replies and Joyce just smiles.

Lando loved it when Auntie Joyce stayed over so he could hang out with her while his mom went to the doctor's office. Lando was curious about how his mom knew so much about doctor things, and figured tonight was the time to ask.