Future.

Lando was sitting in a meeting room with Queen Historia, Jean, Floch, and Hange. They were talking about the battle but Lando didn't pay much attention. The door opened to the room revealing Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Levi.

"Your majesty." Three of them said while bowing, Levi stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"S-Stop it's not an official position yet," Historia said.

The three stood at ease.

"So much has happened, hasn't it?" Historia said. "But all I did was stare at the south sky from within the walls."

"Better than being out there." Lando thought.

"It's an important duty of yours just to stay alive," Armin said.

"Yeah, that's right," Eren said.

"I'm glad you're all acting like usual," Historia said.

"Well, that..." Eren said. "It hasn't sunk in for us yet."

"Shall we get this started?" Hange said, grabbing some paper.

"Yes," Levi said.

Everyone walked out of the room and walked for a while through the halls until they got to a room with a judge and a bunch of military personnel. Hange walked up to the judge and handed him a bunch of papers as well as all the stuff they found in Grisha's lab. While Hange was doing that Lando looked at the 10 desks in the front of the room, Lando picked the left one in the back. Floch sat in the right one and Connie in the middle.

"The Early Life of Grisha Jaeger." The judge started to read after everyone sat down. "The Extent of Our Knowledge of Titans and Their History. Information About Our World Beyond the Walls." The judge finished reading the reports. "The only people who know about the existence of these books are those here in this very room. These were gained by the efforts of ten living Scouts...and the 199 others who are not here today. Today, and in the Queen's presence, I would like to assess our situation...and establish an agreement in terms of our course of action. Scout Regiment Commander Hange Zoe."

"Sir," Hange said standing up. "The Scouts have lost a great deal, including Erwin Smith. But in exchange for the many heroes that we lost, we have retaken Wall Maria, stole the Colossal Titan's powers. However, humanity that lives in the walls remains in a precarious situation. It would be a relief were Titans the only monsters we had for enemies. However, the true identity of the enemies we've been fighting are humans...a civilization... you could even say...the world. According to these, we're a special race called Subjects of Yimir who can turn into Titans. There's also a belief that we may rule the world again. That's why the world wishes to eradicate us Subject of Ymir for good. Mr. Jaeger later achieved his mission and entrusted the Founding Titan to his son Eren. In order to wield the Founding Titan's full power, it must be possessed by someone with royal blood. However, even if that person possesses the Founding Titan, they're enslaved by the King's ideals, which only leads them down the path to humanity's downfall. That is the vow of renouncing war. However, Eren was able to control Pure Titans in the past to escape a dire situation. So it may be possible without royal blood for Eren to wield the power."

"It can't be!" Eren said, yelling and standing up.

Lando who had his head down and was ignoring the boring talk, he was there when it happened he didn't need a run down. Lando lifted his head up and looked at Eren. Everyone froze.

"You scared me," Hange said. "What was that about?"

"U-Uh...I-I..." Eren said.

"Please continue, our Titan?" The judge said.