Struggle of Stohess.

Lando was waiting with Eren and Mikasa because Armin supposedly had found someone to help them out of this situation. Lando had a green raincoat covering his entire body so he could hide his ODM gear, they had some plan where Jean would take the place of Eren poor bastard ... .and of course, Lando had to be stuck with the classic trio.

"When is he going to be back? This thing is hot," Lando said.

"Armin always pulls through don't worry," Eren said.

"Annie isn't exactly a people person," Lando said. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."

Armin and Annie were walking over to the three of them.

"Follow me." She said and they did.

They passed through checkpoints and walked through the city to the Underground. That's where they were going to move him through there. That was why Lando was necessary to be with them; he knew the Underground better than anyone in the Scouts besides Levi but Lando had been there more recently.

"We got through surprisingly easy..." Eren whispered.

"Shh!" Mikasa shushed.

"That's the mighty Military Police for you," Eren said. "Goes to show what kind of work they do..."

"Now is not the time for one of your damn speeches about the scouts, I don't think anyone cares anymore," Lando whispered. "And stop looking at everything you'll get us caught."

"I'm not doing a speech," Eren whispered. "Let's just hope they haven't realized Jean took my place. That definitely won't last for long. He and I look nothing alike."

"It'll be fine," Armin whispered. "You both have the same sort of mean, nasty look about you."

"You both have similar mannerisms too," Lando said.

"Me and horse face are nothing alike!" Eren whispered.

"Say..." Annie said. "How were you planning to get over the wall if I hadn't agreed to help?" She asked.

"We were going to barge through using ODM gear," Armin said.

"That's crazy," Annie said.

Lando hoped it wouldn't have to barge through, he could survive; he has avoided getting shot while using ODM gear. He couldn't say the same for the other three.

"Couldn't you have just escaped before reaching Stohess, to avoid all this trouble in the first place? Why'd it have to be here and now?" Annie asked.

"I felt this town's complex layout would make our body double ploy more likely to succeed. Plus, acting dutifully and keeping their defenses down will buy us far more time to escape than head-on opposition would." Armin explained.

"I see. Good point." Annie said.

"Oh, over here!" Armin said, running off to the entrance of the Underground.

"Here?" Annie asked.

"Yeah. We're going through here,"Armin said. "It's what's left of an underground city they were planning to make."

The four of them started walking into it, Lando was on edge.

"It leads to the vicinity of the outer gate," Armin said.

"Really? That's amazing" Eren said before turning around to look at Annie.

"Annie?" Eren said. "Oh, man. Don't tell me you're afraid of dark cramped places or something..."

"Yes. I am." Annie said.

"Don't blame her..." Lando mumbled.

"I doubt a brave, suicidal maniac like you would understand how a delicate damsel feels," Annie said.